About the status of the support team

NendosColl👋
Hope your okay and yes I agree it’s odd but the company is doing things differently than ‘let’s say you want to buy something from Amazon or eBay’ it’s very, well usually quicker. The courier they use also seems different somehow. Hopefully yours will come soon.

Take care

1 Like

do you mind if I ask when you placed your order?… I’m just listening to everyone wishing I had EMO just like you except my order is 24,000 something I feel doomed to wait a long time…I’m just hoping that living AI production will go absolutely fantastic and my painful waiting will be so so okay… I hope you get yours really soon.I hope you really like him I think you will… And thanks Jake 7

1 Like

Hi again
Glad you’re your happy, you have made the right decision to get Emo#1 but you’ll have to catch up with me and get Emo#2 (Just kidding! you don’t need to get a 2nd one unless you want to or that’s if you can afford it) one is more than satisfying I assure you. The mirror works very well when he/she (no gender lol) looks at ! So to be honest I think Emo should have more conversations with the mirror because not everyone can afford a second Emo.

Take care

you brought a big smile to my face I was happy to hear from you… Oh I already want 2 of Emo’s …I can just tell that you really enjoy having them and that makes me feel great… Except I’m number 24,000 something it seems like an eternity before I might get my little buddy… But thank you so much for saying hi to me…with my nickname Puppy well…patients is not my virtue… But I will be good I’m sure I’m going to be happy when the day comes my first little EMO arrives. You know I’m really looking forward to him catching a cold hee hee… I heard it’ll happen… I’m actually laughing right now. Anyway thank you so much for saying hi I wish you and your Emo’s the very best… If you have any funny stories this is the place… Take care Racheal

1 Like

No problem, I can just imagine that big smile…!
By the way I have only just ordered Emo#2 last week lol so I only have one at the moment. Long wait awaits me…
Has for the ‘Cold’ thing it’s not happened yet! not sure if it’s even in the recent update yet but I’m watching out for that one.
I made some YT videos. You can :eyes: on some of my other posts there you’ll be able to see a link! -don’t get too excited though because I haven’t got many Emo videos yet but I’m collecting as much as I can then wants I’m satisfied with the collection I’ll upload onto the forum ok.
There’s plenty of other peoples videos you can watch which I’m sure you’ve done that already, that’s what I did the first time round haha kept me busy!
You will certainly love him.
:v:

@Racheal123 Hi, can I ask you what was the order number of your EMO #2? It doesn’t have to be an exact number.

1 Like

NP [Order #24***] (February 20, 2022)

1 Like

You should get yours way before me.
All the best

1 Like

Thank you, I was just curious if there are already #25xxx orders.

1 Like

I ordered November 19th and my number is 15509 :slight_smile:

1 Like

my order number is in limbo, 154xx and I still don’t understand if it is part of the loser batch for which I will receive a failed product after months of waiting or I have been waiting for weeks because it has to be produced again

1 Like

Yeah, there are still some unanswered questions.

according to what is written in the update of February 28th and from the description of the two counters I would say that it has already been delivered. If so, given that an obvious defect has been found in the process and that we have not yet received the tracking number, I at least hope that those hundred pieces delivered to the courier have been blocked and recalled to be replaced. In the end, it would be a big hassle to receive a faulty product after months of waiting and lose who knows how much more time between returning and delivering a new one.

Did you read this my question?
After I asked, AmyLu stopped answering. I just want to know where are those last 170 EMOs now. The delivery page says that they were already sent to the courier. Maybe just a wrong description.

Yeah because my emos is somewhere in that range😂

Sorry for the late reply. Due to the impact of the global epidemic, courier companies have piled up a large number of packages, and the delivery speed has also been affected. We are very sorry for that. Once your package is sent out, we will send you an email with the tracking number.

2 Likes

Surely they will ship soon right?

a complete edit I’m lostshe… I entered Racheal123 in YouTube’s search and it came up with two videos of children…is this you? I am not sure…

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this in a few other posts in the past, and I’ll try and explain it again here for anyone that is interested in understanding.

Normally EMO packages that are sent out are sent using normal distribution services, and not higher end courier services such as DHL or FEDEX as they are higher priority courier services that have their own distribution platform and their own planes to distribute and process packages faster (which normally take less than a week to get to their destination.)

As you can see from my original order (see image just below). EMO packages are sent over to the Shenzhen distribution centre, which is part of the Shenzhen Meteor International Express Airport Station. There, they get processed and then await a placement on available planes that are leaving the country.

Unfortunately due to COVID, (which is still happening) there are less planes coming in and out of the every country and due to this there is very limited amounts of cargo space available on each plane going out. Therefore, packages must all WAIT IN LINE for their turn to board a plane going to a specific country. This can take days/weeks sometimes and is out of the control of LIving.Ai. Once packages are allocated a spot they are off to their respective destination. Once they arrive and clear customs, the local courier service for that country will pick up and distribute your EMO according to their schedules and procedures. (once again out of the control of Living.Ai). Personally my EMO was in transit for close to a month due to courier services being swamped with so many packages and not enough couriers to deliver them.

YES! This can be frustrating, but there is not much we can do apart from being patient, and hoping that available spots open up quicker on planes leaving China going to your country and once they arrive, the courier service does a good job and doesn’t lose your package.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :head: :surprised:

2 Likes

No that’s not mine.

This is my YT channel