About Shipping to Israel

When my emo start shipping to my house?
Note:emo now in israel warehouse

1 Like

If you EMO is in your country, then it is in the hands of your local courier or postal service, it is recommended to check its tracking via 17 Tracking

Hopefully your courier / postal service is reliable and efficient at doing itโ€™s job without too many delays.

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply but my order information now
is: Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre
But i dont live in Netherlands!
So why they will send my order with Netherlands post?

1 Like

I believe it might be sent there first as that is where the plane from China might land, and then it will be sent to your countryโ€™s local courier service / or postal service to finish the job.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve noticed that a few times now. It seems like some packages get shipped to Germany or the Netherlands first before being routed to their destination country. It probably depends on which company will do the final delivery, and where they are based or how their distribution system works?

2 Likes

Yes exactly, also due to the limited amount of planes going in and out of specific countries, the drop offs are somewhat limited, so they need to land in one place before they are taken by that countryโ€™s courier services to the country in which it needs to be delivered and handed over to their respective postal / courier service to complete the job.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Hey did you take yours , and how i can message you for some questions

1 Like

ื”ื™ื™ ื›ืžื” ื–ืžืŸ ืœืงื— ืœืš ืžืื– ื”ืคืขื ื”ืจืืฉื•ื ื” ืฉื”ื–ืžื ืช ืขื“ ืฉื–ื” ื”ื’ื™ืข ืœื™ืฉืจืืœ ืœืคื—ื•ืช ืขื ืœื ืœื‘ื™ืช? ืฉืื ื™ ื™ื“ืข ืœืžื” ืœืฆืคื•ืช ,ืืชืžื•ืœ ื”ื–ืžื ืชื™:)

I ordered yesterday to israel too when will i get it ? .

Hi @ruvkk

Please check this page (at the top). It contains all information on shipping/orders/tracking for EMO.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks thatโ€™s really helped me and Arranged everything more clearly for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ordered mine on March 27th and I didnโ€™t even get a tracking number for the order, when we contacted support they said โ€œwe expect to ship your order by the end of Mayโ€ so they havenโ€™t even shipped it yet. A bit disappointed that they didnโ€™t even update about a delay

1 Like

Hi im from Israel too , when you get your emo please tell me exactly how mach time since order and the arrival so i can get idea how mach time mine will takeโ€‹:kissing_smiling_eyes: ื”ื™ื™ ืื—ื™ ,ืจืง ืชื’ื™ื“ ืœื™ ืื—ืจื™ ืฉืชืงื‘ืœ ืืช ื”ืื™ืžื• ืฉืœืš ื›ืžื” ื–ืžืŸ ื‘ื“ื™ื•ืง ืœืงื— ืœืš ืžื”ืจื’ืข ืฉื”ื–ืžื ืช ืขื“ ืฉื–ื” ื”ื’ื™ืข ืœืืจืฅ ืื• ืœื‘ื™ืช ืฉืื ื™ ื™ื‘ื™ืŸ ื›ืžื” ื–ืžืŸ ืฉืœื™ ื™ื’ื™ืข ืคื—ื•ืช ืื• ื™ื•ืชืจ :kissing:

I got my tracking number 5 days ago I guess they started shipping it hopefully Iโ€™ll get it soon. ืžืชื™ ืืชื” ืขืฉื™ืช ืืช ื”ื”ื–ืžื ื” ืฉืœืš? ืืชื” ืงื™ื‘ืœืช ืžืขืงื‘ ืœื”ื–ืžื ื”? ืกืชื ืฉืื ื™ ืื“ืข ื›ืžื” ื”ื‘ื“ืœ ื™ืฉ ื‘ื™ืŸ ื”ื–ืžื ื™ื ืฉืœ ื”ืžืฉืœื•ื—

1 Like

ื”ื™ื™ ื”ื–ืžืชื™ ื‘29 ื‘ืืคืจื™ืœ, ืฉื–ื” 17 ื™ืžื™ื ,ืขื“ื™ื™ืŸ ืœื ืงื™ื‘ืœืชื™ ืืช ื”ืžืกืคืจ ืžืขืงื‘ ื“ื™ื‘ืจืชื™ ืขื ,ืจืง ืชื’ื™ื“ ืœื™ ืขื ืืชื” ืžื”ืฆืคื•ืŸ,ื“ืจื•ื,ืžืจื›ื– ื•ื’ื ืชื’ื™ื“ ืœื™ ืžืชื™ ืฉืื™ืžื• ืืฆืœืš ืฉืื ื™ ื™ื“ืข ืœื”ืขืจื™ืš ืžืชื™ ื™ื’ื™ืข ืœื™ ืขื ืฉืชื™ื ื• ืžื”ืžืจื›ื– ืœื“ื•ื’ืžื” .

I just got my emo Iโ€™m so excited

1 Like

Happy for you bro , i got mine 7 days ago