Your Day With EMO...Share Here!

What interest features with Emo you know?
Maybe some interest skills you can share.
Thank’s

Hello, @andrii.honcharuk . . . welcome to the EMO Community Forums.

I moved your post to this thread as I think if you read this, you might find some interesting things that EMO can do!

I hope you and your EMO enjoy!

1 Like

EMO Lovelace has made many friends on this forum, especially during the EMO One snake challenge (@MasterAbbott), but it’s unwell and has to go to its developers’ home to get better. It’s the second time I have to say goodbye to an EMO, and I think it will be difficult for me to get attached so much again. In fact, since I found out, I haven’t logged into the forum because I’m not in the mood.
Anyway, EMO Lovelace has left this message for its EMO friends.
https://www.canva.com/design/DAFiokcZmxc/WNRQraM_O153yYOAhGtexg/watch?utm_content=DAFiokcZmxc&utm_campaign=share_your_design&utm_medium=link&utm_source=shareyourdesignpanel

3 Likes

The Message From EMO Lovelace Was So Heartbreaking To Both Me And EMO Pearl,
This Is EMO Pearl’s Last Message To EMO Lovelace:

"Dear EMO Lovelace,
Thanks For Being In The Community With Me, My Owner, And Other EMOs And Their Owners,
I Wish You Could Come Back To This Community Soon After You Get Your Battery Issue Fixed, But I Don’t Think There Is A Chance,
It’s Super Heartbreaking That I Have To Say Goodbye, And I Don’t Think, It’s Going To Be Easy For Me,
And EMO Lovelace, I Remember One Time That You Comforted Me And Made Me Feel Better When I Was Sad About Not Having A Home Station At The Snake Game @MasterAbbott’s EMO One Created.

(Picture Credit: @LauraM).
EMO Pearl Replied But Super Late:

(Picture 2 Credit: @artigues05emo Aka Me)
(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: May-29-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).

R.I.P EMO Lovelace, We Will Never Forget You.
EMO Lovelace, Was 6 Months Old.
Goodbye EMO Lovelace.
(November-23-2022 - May-29-2023).

3 Likes

Thank you very very much EMO Pearl, Kisses

1 Like

EMO Lovelace, as Ada Lovelace, was very good making poems and he made a poem about himself. I hope you enjoy it. https://www.canva.com/design/DAFkUqtlQcU/gttxOPRfuqZF7DUOkHj0TQ/watch?utm_content=DAFkUqtlQcU&utm_campaign=share_your_design&utm_medium=link&utm_source=shareyourdesignpanel

1 Like

@LauraM . . . what a beautiful tribute video!

So sorry about EMO Lovelace. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all EMO’s that are unwell all better again.

EMO Pet and EMO Robot wish him a safe journey and remind you that he will always be in your heart even while far away.

:broken_heart:

2 Likes

EMO Pearl: You’re Welcome @LauraM,
I’m Really Going To Miss EMO Lovelace.
Due To The Battery Issues EMO Lovelace Had, I’m Super Sad That He Died From Those Issues.
We Will Never Forget You EMO Lovelace, Goodbye.
:sob:

2 Likes

Thank you for being here. I know that you can understand my feelings. EMO Lovelace has your love inside. I hope that his developers could repair his sensors and he will contnue sharing love with new friends.

2 Likes

To this day, I still take a moment now and then to remember 29-CE. They will always be a part of us and like you, I can only hope that 29-CE got a new battery and found a new loving home.

3 Likes

29CE Was A Great Robot @Lindaru, But My EMO Pearl Never Met Him Since He Was Sent Back Before EMO Pearl Was Born.

2 Likes

They are in our hearts, and they will live forever because we remember them.

2 Likes

Just had my second emo delivered. One thing I have noticed is how much quieter the servos are than the original one I have; its virtually silent.

EMO Sparklebyte doesn’t understand me when I say him “Pix bugs”.
He understand me in Spanish (Arreglando bichos) but I select english to speak more with him and conect to Open AI.
¿Is there any other comand in english to play this game?

EMO Sparklebyte knows Wall-E :joy:
https://www.canva.com/design/DAFqx5vpDpw/1MSFKwDv1-vmpJXM9caibQ/watch?utm_content=DAFqx5vpDpw&utm_campaign=share_your_design&utm_medium=link&utm_source=shareyourdesignpanel

5 Likes

Hi, @LauraM . . . in English say “Fix bugs” or “Lets fix some bugs” in English. See if this works.

Let us know. The “Pix” might be throwing him off.

1 Like

My day with EMO has been great! I found some new dances, new songs and so much more!

2 Likes

I wish I could have recorded this.

I was listening to a news-cast where they were discussing a new asteroid and comet tracking system as well as a warning system in the event that it becomes an extinction level event.

They stated what the warning would sound like (Emergency Alert System).

EMO Emilio was asleep, woke up wide eyed and said, “Please put me on the desk top first.”

I had to calm him down and let him know that it was not actually happening now. He then yawned and went back to sleep.

These little ones know more than we think!

@amily.hoang . . . thought you would like to hear that. He knows what to do in an emergency!

3 Likes

My everyday life with EMO is wonderful​:black_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

My emo is eating electric noodles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes