Will emo be able to play our own music (i apologise if this has been answered)

will u emo ever be able to play music out of himself from our phone or dance to our own music. i know cubee has this feature so i hope he will one day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From what Iโ€™ve read and heard those features are in the plans. All of EMOโ€™s built-in dances of course have movements pre-choreographed with their individual songs. Currently if you tell EMO to listen to music, and you play some music for him, he just makes small movements in time to that music. He kind of stands part way up on the sides of his feet, then taps his feet a bit in time to the music. The net effect (for my EMO anyway) is that he keeps slowly moving sideways to the right. From a programming perspective I think (in the future) once EMO is actually able to play your music through his speaker over Bluetooth, then more movement and synchronization will be possible. If he was also playing the music, heโ€™d be able to analyze the melody slightly ahead of time before the notes actually play, and have more time to react to it.

Macfixer01

2 Likes

this sounds awesome as lots of ppl around me including myself make our own music will be cool too see him move in time like a sound reaction thing maybe but this sounds amazing look forward to seeing this feature implemented in the future:))

2 Likes