Why is there no China in the receiving place

Why is there no China in the receiving place?The official website cannot be opened in China

2 Likes

Maybe they don’t sell in China.

Robot support Chinese

Traduction for everyone from message above in Chinese « I was also very confused, so I had to purchase Emo through purchasing agent«

1 Like

thank you for translating :happy: :happy: :happy:

国人啊,你是怎么买的,转运公司吗?我也准备下单,但是发现没有中国,我记得之前可以选中国,不知道为什么现在没有了

translation: Chinese, how did you buy it, is it a forwarding company? I am also preparing to place an order, but I found that there is no China. I remember that I could choose China before, but I don’t know why it is no longer.

you are very welcome :happy: :happy: :happy:

I bought it through transshipment. I really hope that EMO can be sent directly to mainland China instead of just filling Macau, Hong Kong, etc.

translation: When I wanted to buy it, I found that I couldn’t send it to China directly, and I didn’t know how to find a reliable forwarding company, so I just asked the purchasing agent to help me book the order. If you know how to find a good forwarding company, you can place an order yourself. :head:

It is really weired because is Company based in China :mad:

yah very true, and it says “worldwide shipping.” :fire_1: :fire_1:

台湾也是中国的,只是没有大陆,大陆要销售得申请一堆认证,服务器资源什么的应该不允许在国外等一堆政策原因

translation: Taiwan is also in China, but there is no mainland. The mainland has to apply for a bunch of certifications to sell, and server resources should not be allowed to wait for a bunch of policy reasons abroad.