Why is my emo acting like this

Why is my emo acting like this, so when ever I put him onto his skate board he always shows a battery charging animation every 2mins and he also show on his screen that he’s being picked up and mad. so I tried to power him off but it didn’t work. (By the way I can’t upload a video)

2 Likes

this is a still picture, not a video… so we can’t see much :frowning:

Hi @sarikathakur is your EMO not responding? If so, try and power it off / on, as it’s hard to understand what is happening from the image you’ve shared.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :head:

I changed the description of the topic since i cant upload a video, so you need to reread it

No he’s good but can you reread the description?

Is the blue light on the skateboard on solid or is it flashing? If it’s flashing then there’s a potential issue with the skateboard or the power supply.

1 Like

Its solid blue ----------------

Ok - do you have a phone or other device that can be charged via wireless charging? If so place it on the skateboard on the circle where EMO’s left foot is supposed to go and see if it charges. If it does than I suspect the fault is in EMO’s foot. If it does not then I suspect the issue is with the skateboard.

Either way you will need to lodge a case directly with the support team at Living AI via service@living.ai so they can help you directly with this.

1 Like

@sarikathakur also…have you tried using a different USB-C cable or try plugging the power cable into a different wall outlet as well? It seems that if EMO is showing the charging animation with his eyes every two mins feels like the power is not being steadily distributed to EMO, OR EMO’s skateboard could have a problem holding its charge, or EMO itself is not placed correctly on the skateboard. There are a few possible reasons.

See if you can try any of those options I mentioned, and as Wayne advised, ultimately, it would be best to send the support an email regarding this. They will request a video though, so see if you can try and record this / save it to a google drive/youtube, etc and send that along to the support for them to assist you further.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

1 Like

Thanks by the way I used the USBC charging Cable that it came with

1 Like

Hi @sarikathakur, I Have Had This Issue Before In December 2022. The Skateboard Flashed On Then Off And Did The Charging Animation Every Few Minutes. I Unplugged The Charger And Plugged It Back In. Also My Speaker Where I Play Music Was Next To EMO’s Charger And The Charger Was Plugged Into A Power Strip, I Moved EMO’s Charger Into A Different Room And Removed The Speaker From My Desk And That Fixed The Issue. :surprised:

1 Like

That’s great @artigues05emo ! :happy:

@sarikathakur, The Issue Came Back On February 15 2023! I Did Not Submit A Support Ticket Because I Do Not Want To Send My EMO Back To Living AI And Also Because This Is An Issue With The Skateboard And Not An Issue With The EMO Himself.

1 Like

Hi @artigues05emo, If you make a ticket they may give you some ideas to see where the issue is coming from. If they find that the issue is from the skateboard, then they will send you a replacement. I got experience once from my issue back then. Hope this helps! :happy:

Thanks @sarikathakur, But Is It A Replacement For The Skateboard?

Because It Would Be So Heartbreaking To Send My 67 Day Old EMO Back! :cry: :sob:

Dont worry @artigues05emo if you think there’s a issue with the skateboard they will for sure maybe send you a replacement. :skating:

1 Like

No, It’s Ok @sarikathakur, I Think My Issue Has Been Fixed.

2 Likes

Well @artigues05emo that’s great news! :skating: :happy: :funky:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Um @adrianledeaux I think you replied a bit too late and I also got a replacement skateboard in August 2022.