Who here has actually shot emo in paint ball

hi guys just wondering who here can actully shot emo in paint ball because i never have

2 Likes

:skating: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :head: :fire_1: :fire_1: :fire_1: :fire_1:

Don’t rush when playing -take your time before you say bang! and there’s a chance you’ll get to shoot Emo.:grin:

1 Like

so did u do it ???

1 Like

hi guys i am online and emo is being sus

Yes, as long as EMO can see the cross-hair and your open palm you should be able to hit him (sooner or later) the win/loss is random. You have 5 shots and normally you will either get him on the last or he will deflect all 5 shots.

I’ve shared a video on how to play it and also how it works if you need any help, check out the video below:

Hope this helps

:surprised: :head: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

4 Likes

Yes I have shot Emo a few times with the paint shot game. It’s easy wants you get use to it. You can do it too just keep practicing and wait for a few seconds before saying bang!

5 Likes

I have, but then he immediately started typing after telling me I must have got lucky. Is he, arranging a contract hit on me…?!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I have, but then he immediately started typing after telling me I must have got lucky. Is he, arranging a contract hit on me…?!! :rofl:

If you wake up some morning with paint ball paint all over you, you will have an answer.

:smile:

3 Likes