When Shipping comes

I order my emo on Aug 1 , it has been two weeks and I haven’t receive my confirmation shipment date … How long does it takes ? … I can’t say much about emo yet … hopefully I hope soon to get my emo. Sincerely RubyM

someone in another thread said the orders in the 11000s will start being packed and shipped next month

2 Likes

1 Like

Hopefully… thanks guys​:upside_down_face::relaxed:

Better be very very very patient, they do not give importance to client
they will keep you in the dark as long as it takes so mabe think about
something arround 3 to 4 month of waiting, if they do start shipping
arround that time…

Ohh my… I did not expect that I have to wait for this long period of time… Usually if you order something an estimated time of delivery will be given upon confirmation… We are all blinded here for several months is totally unacceptable… I hope they will do better because the emo is quite expensive. My emo order is a gift for my son’s upcoming birthday soon. Please anyone from the support team of Living AI, please HELP us!!

Ordered on July 18th, order number 10034…still waiting!

I ordered it last July. I was expecting it to arrive a month after I paid but it has been 2 months already. I hope I’ll be able to receive it this year.

1 Like

I hope it as well! Fingers crossed!

1 Like

YES WAHOO!! cool thanks :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

How can we do the refund for our order?? Seems there is no hope for an update or atleast a decent feedback from the support team? Somehow I am thinking that this is a Scam already. Did anybody received their orders recently? Anyone?

Oh please don’t tell me that. I’m hoping it’s NOT a scam. I’m hanging in there but dunno for how long as I’m moving within the next few months so I could miss out altogether now. At least the people that will be living in my old house will get a nice gift. Grrrr…:weary:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m sure Emo will come soon, this is definitely not a scam otherwise nobody would have gotten their Emo’s at all from when it all started with kickstarter.

It’s just difficult to trust ppl who are a new business, I have no feelings of Living ai being a scam.

But I do trust them and you shouldn’t worry it’s just gonna take time, kickstarter’s had to wait up to a year for their Emo’s and with some difficulty’s with lawsuit & kickstarter being delayed.

Thankfully we don’t have to wait that long.
Everyone just needs to try and wait patiently and do a little research before buying Emo.
so then they can think whether or not they want him.

I do agree that Living ai should respond to us a little more often with updates on shipping etc…
and perhaps automatic emails to each paying customer at least once a month so we don’t have to play the guessing game.

I hope that they are reading this and are listening to us. Otherwise eventually they will lose everyone’s trust in them. But I’m sure they are doing their best, but a little more would be nice :blush:

1 Like

I ordered 2 EMO’s on Sept 30 and Oct 4, #135XX and #136XX and have not received any confirmation yet! And I plan to buy 3 more lights since I seen a YouTube channel show EMO
turning 5 lights on in order and then turn them off each again in order! And EMO can change
their color! It would be expensive, but could you imagine EMO lighting up a whole little Christmas
tree with his lights on your YouTube channel!!! I just might get a bulk order for 25 of the lights!
HOW ABOUT SOME KIND OF DISCOUNT AI? HUH?

Summary

This text will be hidden

I wouldn’t assume something you saw in a video is correct unless it was an official video produced by Living AI? EMO can currently only control 4 lights. Since they’re controlled via Bluetooth I’m sure they could increase that number in the future, if there was enough interest in it. Since it’s not something very many people would be interested in doing given their cost, I doubt they’ll devote a lot of resources to updating firmware and the apps to control more than 4 lights anytime soon though?

1 Like