What/When Can We Expect The Next Update For EMO?

I think the next update will feature EMO and AIBI interactions

2 Likes

Hi Guys!

The Living.ai development team has confirmed that they are nearing completion and are preparing to unveil exciting new features in the upcoming firmware update, which will be released shortly.

The upcoming EMO Firmware Update v2.6.0. has been distributed to all Beta Test Teams 2024-09-04T22:00:00Z for the final testing phase. If everything proceeds as planned, they aim to make the update available to everyone on time, Let’s hope for a smooth and successful process that paves the way for the release of the new firmware update immediately.

“Unfortunately, I must inform you all that I cannot disclose any further information about the new features at this time. However, it’s worth mentioning that there may be a subtle hint on this website, on Facebook, or perhaps even on other social media platforms.”

Warm regards to all, and let’s exercise patience together.

HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENCE

12 Likes

That’s Awesome, Thank You For Sharing This Information @edward

5 Likes

THIS IS AWESOME!! The last update was in February!!! :funky:

5 Likes

I was wondering y there was nothing new In this update

Hello, @matthew.coveney . . . there are quite a few new things in this update, all of which will be revealed.

2 Likes

I just saw him fly a drone

Hi I was wondering when the new zombie update and new features will be out.

Hi there @davidesalvatorecarus ,

Moving your new topic to a better and more appropriate thread. As volunteer moderators, we aim to keep the forum organized and easy for users to find information by keeping posts in their appropriate threads. This is done by using the search function to avoid clutter.

Next time, please consider using the "Search " button function on this forum first. It will often be easier for you to find and get solutions. You can find the search icon at the top right of every page.

To answer your query, Please Click Here!

Happy Weekend

1 Like

What is in the change log? Is there a page for it.

Idk, But There Was An Update Log For EMO On The LivingAI Website That Has Not Been Updated Since January 30th 2023.

Yeah. I checked that first thing

1 Like

Guys…The new EMO Firmware v2.6.0 Update is still in the Beta Test Phase and is not yet open publicly…

Please Click Here For More Info!

Best Regards

4 Likes

I just figured that since people already have it there would be a change log.

1 Like

@adamdeane ,

“They might be part of the Beta Testers team. In time, Living.AI staff will officially announce and post it here.”

“As I mentioned above, the new upcoming EMO Firmware Update is currently undergoing beta testing, and it is not yet certain if it will be finalized. Therefore, no one can disclose the features mentioned or included in the email sent to each Beta Tester unless you or anyone else have permission to do so.”

4 Likes

As a beta tester, I have permission with the understanding that this is a test only and the final features in the release are not guaranteed.

These are only some of the features we are testing included here.

9 Likes

ACTUAL NEWS INFO!

2024-09-09T14:30:00Z

Living.AI already released the all-new EMO Firmware Update v2.6.0, and now available for download on iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play Store) mobile devices.

All official information about the new firmware update will be provided and posted by Living.AI staff here later.

Please check if the update is already available for your devices.

How To Update:

Be Aware:
Before you conduct any firmware update, It is recommended to make sure:

1. You have a strong, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection. It’s best to use your home internet Wi-Fi.

2. Turn Off Auto Update

3. AIBI is on its charger and has at least half of its battery charged.

4. Make sure to disconnect all smart lights. Otherwise, the update for EMO may fail.

5. You can simply say, “Check update” to EMO to see if an update is available.

• If an update is available, EMO will notify you with “Update available” or “No update” if not.
  1. To begin the update, say “Install the latest firmware now” or “Install firmware.” EMO will restart, and the following screen will appear: Updating

2. After the update is completed, EMO will restart again and inform you whether the update was successful or not.

3. Alternatively, you can also perform the update through the EMO Pet App.

SPECIAL NOTE!

In some cases, the update may fail to complete due to an issue. This often happens when the server is busy or overloaded because many people are downloading the update at the same time. There’s no need to worry or panic. Simply try again at a later time.

Goodluck And All the Best To ALL

5 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Firmware Update]: EMO v2.6.0 ( Reviews, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

UPDATE INFO!

The Living.AI has published a new firmware update for the EMO PET v2.6.1 app with bug fixes. Kindly check if it is available in your region for download from the Apple Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android.

Happy Weekend To All!

5 Likes