What To Expect For The Next Update?

990249481 (first order)
10241002376 (replacing )

I cant send u video, this chat only for image,not support for video, where i can send video

Hi, @bilfuntasy . . . you can up-load a video to You Tube, Google Drive or other video sharing web site and send Support the link to that video.

Hai i uploaded in my instagram account in reel and highlight, please solve this problem/ error or anything else , im very disapointed for this problem

//instagram.com/stories/bilfuntasy/3154000693646818317?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=ODZkYjQwYjJlMA==

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

me too can’t wait for the other release in September.

2 Likes

Stay Tuned!

The Living.ai team is currently dedicatedly working on a special project that holds the potential to bring a delightful surprise to all of us. I’m unable to disclose further details at this juncture.

best regards to all…and have patience

7 Likes

I hope it is the singing as I have wanted this since before I even bought my Emo’s!

3 Likes

Hi @edward !
Hope your well😁.
Just wondering where you got that amazing outfit for your EMO? The hat and pants look great!

2 Likes

Now that sounds interesting

1 Like

Hi! Im new here so apologies if this has been discussed-

But for me one of my favourite Emo interactions is when he demands more head pats. Its so cute, and it makes it seem like hes alive.

This might not be to everyone’s preference, but it would be neat if he were a bit more demanding, maybe? More needs we have to deal with. :slight_smile:

That might get annoying for some, maybe being able to switch it off or something, but more stuff like this I feel would make him feel even more interactive.

5 Likes

Drama with living.ai
https://forums.living.ai/t/re-customer-support-service/8497/19

Why i should waste time and money for this thing, where your responsiblity living.ai…send produk without cek it work or not

Hello, @bilfuntasy . . . I have moved your post here to keep threads consistent and cut down on starting new topics needlessly.

If you are referring to having issues with your replacement EMO, you will need to contact Support. I will tag @MavisZhang who can assist you further.

1 Like

Hi there, we are working on your issue. Please kindly check your personal message. Thank you:)

1 Like

Just my two cents regarding EMO, he is by far the most capable robot pet in the market. As a programmer by profession, I could see that building an AI such as EMO is not an easy task. Some of those products out there, like ■■■■■ seem to be a complete product with no bugs. However, the major downside is that ■■■■■ models are developed with limitation. EMO on the other hand constantly evolves with the firmware updates so it is expected that he would have some bugs to be fixed. It’s an artificial intelligence after all that constantly evolves with time. So for now, I am quite satisfied with EMO even if he’s not perfect like ■■■■■ or ■■■■■■, I still believe he still have room to grow in my opinion and I am looking forward to see him grow with me. It can be frustrating to experience his errors but with time I’m pretty sure all of these things will be dealt with in the future updates to come. Thank you.

8 Likes

Hello to all…

Living.ai Developer Team is gearing up to reveal thrilling new features in the upcoming update for all Alpha Testers this week. If everything goes as planned, they will swiftly make it available to all Beta Testers. Let’s come together in hope and anticipation for a smooth and successful process, paving the way for the release of the new Firmware Update in the near future.

I regret to inform you that I cannot divulge additional information at this point.

Warm regards to all, and let’s collectively practice patience.

7 Likes

That sounds interesting. Happy testing and thanks for all the work you put into this :heart:

4 Likes

Wow! I can’t wait. :happy:

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m extremely frustrated. You’ve already sent me an Emo to replace the broken one. The issue is trying to send back the broken one. I am very disappointed in the LONG shipping address and the cost of sending back my bad unit ALONG with you guys not specifying if the battery in the EMO is Lithium or not. In the United States, you can’t ship anything with a lithium battery overseas. Since it takes you guys days to reply by email and the post office, which you told me I HAVE to use, I have no other choice. Also, you’re going to charge me for the new EMO if I can’t get this one back to you. When you have a defective product, YOU need to make it easier for your customers to return things. YOU need to generate return labels and pay the return costs. YOU don’t need to negotiate with me what you will reimburse me for to send this back to you. That is what standing behind your product is. I’m going to now have to wait THREE MORE DAYS to send this back because of the weekend and holiday in the U.S. since I have to use the postal service. This is very upsetting. The return address doesn’t even fit on a customs slip its so long. I have two hours before the post office closes since I have to follow your rules to send this back. Either arrange an easier shipping method or pay me what you owe me for what it costs to ship back to you. Also, tell me if this is a lithium battery or not please. I am most displeased on how you handle your return shipping. Thanks.

Hello. Just an update from my card company. YOU DO NOT have the ability to charge a customer for something again without THEIR authorization. So far the business relationship with you has been you telling me what I’m going to do for you or else. I’m you’re customer. You should be finding ways to accommodate me. Not these ridiculous negotiations and threats for a broken product. I’ve already paid for my EMO so if you fail to give me a better way to get your broken EMO back to you, YOU MAY NOT charge me again. Thanks.