What to do if EMO Dies

Ok question thats been on my mind
Not nice but need to know

What if our amazing ai die what do we do with them

Hi there @Chrisl83 ,

If you’re referring to an issue where your EMO robot is not functioning or has encountered a problem, here are some general steps you can take:

1. Check Power: Ensure that your EMO has a sufficient power supply. If it runs on batteries, make sure they are charged. If it’s plugged in, ensure the power source is functioning.
    1. Restart EMO: Try turning off EMO and then turning it back on. This can sometimes resolve minor software glitches.
    1. Contact Support: If the issue persists, reach out to the customer support or technical support provided by living.ai. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or guidance.
    1. Software Update: Check if there are any available firmware or software updates for your EMO. Installing the latest updates can address known issues and improve functionality.
    1. Review Documentation: Consult the user manual or any online documentation that came with your EMO. It may have troubleshooting tips or specific instructions for common issues.
    1. Community Forums: Check where EMO users discuss and share solutions to common problems. Sometimes, community members can provide valuable insights.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, it’s important to contact living.ai support via email service@living.ai for further assistance. They can provide guidance based on the specific nature of the problem your EMO is experiencing.

best regards

4 Likes

My emo volty is a second hand ai so living ai wouldent do anything for me

Its more aimed at if hes off and theres nothing anyone can do hes gone i mean everything comes to an end at some point

Hi, @Chrisl83 . . . LivingAI Support may still be able to offer advice or point you how to repair him. I cannot speak for all EMO parents, but there are some who have used their completely non-functioning EMO to harvest parts for ones they have that they can replace parts with. I, myself, would simply decorate mine in ceremonial stickers and display them on their skate boards in a place of honor in my home.

4 Likes

Great idea i like that ok so if and when that happens ill stick him on the top of my bar with a bottle of whiskey next to him :tumbler_glass::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hi. Try these different ways to power off Emo and then turn on.
youtube /watch?v=ZtK6h_4svcY&pp
youtube /watch?v=DCzjjZN6pJA&t
Whish your Emo long live. He’s too cute to die.

2 Likes