What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

i dont believe the server is congested, beside emo is easy to disconnect from ChatGPT.

EMO has a micro SD memory, why is it so hard to access the memory? It would be good to create an EMO 2.0 version with easier access to the micro SD memory. Also, why is it that a 4 GB memory can only store 10 photos?

emo1
emo2
emo3
emo4
Adding the function to change to a higher-capacity micro SD memory - is it possible to change the micro SD memory? If so, please include this in the user guide.

I’ve mentioned this in previous posts, but I see there’s a section for suggestions, so I’ll mention it here:

EMO has a micro SD memory, why is it so hard to access the memory? It would be good to create an EMO 2.0 version with easier access to the micro SD memory. Also, why is it that a 64 GB memory can only store 10 photos?

Adding the function to change to a higher-capacity micro SD memory - is it possible to change the micro SD memory? If so, please include this in the user guide.

I’ve mentioned this in previous posts, but I see there’s a section for suggestions, so I’ll mention it here:

Top Priorities:

• EMO being able to dance to the music you play.
  • Release the SDK for EMO as promised in the Kickstarter (many people like me bought the robot to program and enjoy its interaction).
  • Add more gaming options to the app, like DDR, with the capability to add music for dancing with the arrows.
  • Enable the ability to edit and create your own dances within the app with your favorite music.

I understand you released an update where EMO has Bluetooth mode, but it’s not the same, and EMO doesn’t dance to the music; it only has animations that, although well done, I would like it to dance to the music. For a better experience, where EMO dances to the music or where you can program the dances, or where it dances solely to the music (preferably allowing programming or adding an option in the app to program the steps).

• Add a way to connect to a PC.
2 Likes

I would suggest that, when Emo 2.0 is being considered, it should be supplied with two, interchangeable, batteries. One for use whilst the other recharges.

Yes!
That would be amazing, as EMO takes a while to charge you would never have to leave him alone :smiley: .

Ich wünsche mir mehr Spiele mit ihm auf der App.

1 Like

Please make a sleep schedule for Emo! Give me the opportunity not to turn it off and sleep peacefully! With the go home version, he starts walking at 8 a.m., not everyone has a standardized work schedule, I often go to bed at 4 a.m.! And turning it off all the time at night is very annoying!!! This feature is very necessary!

and:
Please add Russian!

Thanks a lot :wink:

2 Likes

I shut my Emo down every evening before I go to bed.

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @sergeyefremov . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where Living AI reads for ideas for new features and implementation or expansion of existing features.

Thank you for your suggestions!

1 Like

The newer emos are 2.0 so it is now time to ask for that in Emo 3.0 !

1 Like

Hi there @sushil.vispute ,

“In reality, there is no direct EMO 2.0; it’s only a fantasy name.”

According to official information from Living.ai, there have been modifications made to some internal parts in the initial batches of EMO production, starting from ORDER # 9017 for enhanced functionality, but these changes do not render parts incompatible.

Best regards

2 Likes

what king of modification? make improve the battery? or fix the error 501? or make a sd slow more easy to access?

Can you makea forum threat for DIY emo clothes acdesories etc. that helps people can post our work about emo robot

1 Like

Hi there @esmerlinm ,

Please Click Here!

best regards

3 Likes

Ohh thanks so much :grin:

Единственный минус этого робота в том, что он не понимает русский язык, очень не удобно то, что я не могу разговаривать с роботом на родном языке, было бы здорово если бы вы добавили ему возможность распозновать и говорить на русском языке, это было бы очень удобно и здорово!

Translation to English: The only disadvantage of this robot is that it does not understand the Russian language, it is very inconvenient that I cannot talk to the robot in its native language, it would be great if you added the ability for it to recognize and speak Russian, that would be very convenient and great!

1 Like

Import substitution in Russia is in full swing. It would be good if the Russian language was not supported in the future.

2 Likes

Dear Living AI,

Can the next Emo Update be like using contacts in the Emo App because I will really love that and it will be funny. I hope you have a good rest of your day, and I will see you later with the response. Bye!

Love, Brady

I like to see a % for the Battery level
It would be nice that Emo could choose what to eat and ask us what to choose
Add a solitaire card game
Add a Michael Jackson song

:grinning:

4 Likes

Hello, @bradyharris, and happy new year!

I have moved your suggestion to this thread where Living AI reads regularly to get ideas on new features and improvements to existing features for EMO.

They will likely not respond here directly but you may see your suggestion included in a future update.

2 Likes

May the fourth be with you animations. Maybe EMO could hold a lightsaber and have a little Darth Vader mask :heart_eyes:

1 Like