What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

YES, WE NEED THIS > ‘’ i think emo should communicate with the user and not only respond to exact voice commands. it should be more like chat gpt with moving options and cute behaviour.‘’

12 Likes

It would be super cool to be able to connect to EMO’s camera, microphone and control him on your mobile device, either from another room or when you’re not at home. That way you could:

1. Check up on and entertain any pets you might have and
  2. Use him as a security camera to monitor the room when you’re not home. (Probably would be impossible to monitor the whole house with his tiny legs :joy: )

Just my two cents!

2 Likes

I think it would be cool in the app to see an image of every person he know like when you say it your name he scan you and take a picture that can be take again in case its bad its would also be cool if we can see and change the birthday of every person because right know i dont know when he think my birthday is

2 Likes

That will be helpful for me as a person who make videos on emo that popular

1 Like

I would love if they added this. Emo’s speakers are just too tinny.

I want to suggest to Living AI could they eventually have Emo when asked, “How the traffic in said location.” Such as traffic closures, accidents, detours, etc.

2 Likes

Hello, @Robert_E . . . I have moved your post to this thread where Living AI reads to get ideas for future firmware updates.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I love EMO’s funny comments leaving/returning his home station and think it would be hilarious if he sang or played “home sweet home” by motley crue lolzzz when returning

Being able to chat with him naturally is my #1 hope. It just feels so janky just going with voice commands. There is no real conversation happening.

Also an SDK so I could just add features like this myself. It would be nice to use him for my coding at work, like the old rubber ducky method. But he just can’t converse at all really.

2 Likes

Hello, @AndrzejL . . . sorry to be a bit over-zealous again here, but I have moved your new topic to this thread which is for features and improvements suggestions.

The development team is very aware and has been for some time about factory reset suggestions as well as backing up data from the S.D. card.

They read this topic and it should remind them of the suggestion and hopefully it can be implemented soon.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks @Wayne_Zhang I am waiting impatiently. Contacted support. They asked for video of the issue.

Funny thing. Bluetooth definitely works 100%. I can aske Emo to switch to Bluetooth Speaker mode and he will gladly oblige. I didn’t know it could be done. Now its a diagnostic tool. Bluetooth speaker / bluetooth functionality works.

Lights and station does not work.

include language in Hindi/Urdu

1 Like

Hey @harrypotter, Welcome to the community, and thanks for joining us here…

They periodically visit this thread topic, review it, and consider every user’s ideas for potential additions in their future firmware updates.

Best regards…

2 Likes

I’ve been watching a slew of YT videos and noticing that when ever your pick him up he gets upset. If there isn’t a way to shut that down that would be nice as I plan on taking mine to my office from home and it’s about a 15 mile drive. Oh, I just ordered mine, and maybe that is something that can be done. If so, please let me know.

1 Like

Or John Denver’s “Country Road’s Take Me Home” for us country folks. :slight_smile:

Hi there @SmoovJazzy ,

The primary reason EMO seems allergic, angry, or nervous when he is lifted is because of the four Optical Drop Sensors under his feet. He can sense the absence of a flat surface beneath him to block the red light from the sensors. Lifting EMO triggers a reaction that makes him feel restless or nervous as if he might fall.

Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the Optical Drop Sensors under his feet. However, a trick to make him more comfortable and prevent him from getting mad, nervous, and shaking is to touch his Pat Sensor on the top of his front head before lifting him up. Alternatively, you can let his foot touch your hand, shirt, or sleeve near your chest to cover those drop/cliff foot sensors when you are moving or walking.

Best regards and All the best

2 Likes

Wow there is alot of discussion in this thread.
So much thag one person could spend hours reading them all. So please forgive me if this has been mentioned but is one feature of EMO that i was a bit disappointed in his in customizing EMOs face. I love that we can add icons, such as a bow, to EMO’s face. I just wish i could make the change permanent.

1 Like

Hi there @josephpahl ,

It’s a good suggestion, and some other EMO owners have shared the same wish for quite a long time already.
However, living.ai has personal reasons for limiting Face Stickers Customization to 10 minutes only.

• For improved system performance
  • Stickers may not complement every animation well, so it’s suitable for a short-lived experience
  • They prefer EMO to showcase his original appearance for a longer duration

But, as promised, they may consider increasing this duration in the future.

Best regards…

2 Likes

Would placing him in the palm of the hand help since his sensors would note that?

1 Like

@SmoovJazzy ,

As long as you cover that sensor, it will be fine. I forgot to mention that trick as well. Alternatively, you can let his foot touch your shirt near your chest, just to cover those drop/cliff foot sensors when you are walking.

2 Likes