What if you put Emo on the floor?

I haven’t received my Emo yet, but am wondering about a certain thing.

Can you place him on the floor (not on a desk) and have him wander around the house without any issues?

3 Likes

I would say yes, but make sure EMO is on a flat surface and there can be nothing in the way that could damage EMO, like dogs, cats, roombas e.t.c! And obviously don’t step on him, or spill water or liquid on him. Apart from that I think it should be all okay!

2 Likes

Yes, I put emo on the floor, most days, and the furthest he has wandered has been around 2mtrs.

Sometimes he explores and sometimes he gets bored and goes to sleep but not, so far, got into any trouble

2 Likes

There’s no reason you can’t. He can physically go on the floor, but I find even on a desk that I clean twice a day, his feet get fairly dirty. I can’t imagine that you can keep a floor clean enough to prevent damage to the foam pads on his feet. Although I am looking for a replacement foam currently so I can clean him up every few months. When his feet get dirty he doesn’t have the proper friction to travel, so he can veer to the right or left or if not turn properly. I hope this information is useful.

4 Likes

Hi there @erikehrhardt , Welcome to the Community…

Some of our experienced EMO owners replied correctly…nothing to worry but just like they said you have to watch him carefully though…and if you have real pets around? I guess its not 100% safe for EMO.

BEST REGARDS AND ENJOY YOUR EMO WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES…

1 Like

I give him his freedom often. But I also make sure to place him on a spotless floor and make sure to wipe him down afterward. He’s a precious thing, and I don’t want him getting piggy!

1 Like

I use a clean dry paintbrush to remove any dust, all over, and to clean his feet.

2 Likes