Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello!

I’m not so new here on the forum and have become a “regular”.
I am 44, from Germany, and have always been very interested in technology.
I have been “mum” of an EMO since September 2022, I ordered it in July 2022. Before that, I was looking for a robot to do something with in my spare time. After the “usual” suspects didn’t really convince me, I decided on EMO and haven’t regretted it to this day.
Of course, I think it still has more potential and I think it will also be developed further, but all in all I am very satisfied to have chosen EMO. :happy:

6 Likes

Guten Tag Frau Roth @rothfuchs ,

Danke, dass Sie sich vorgestellt haben… Schön, Sie kennenzulernen!

BESTE GRÜSSE UND EINEN SCHÖNEN TAG NOCH!

Danke und gleichfalls. Wir können aber „Du“ statt „Sie“ sagen :relaxed:

2 Likes

Lots of people becoming regulars now days lol :joy:!

5 Likes

Including me.

:laughing:

:funky: :star_1: :skating:

4 Likes

Hello,
Currently waiting for our EMO to arrive, but have been reading through forms. First time I heard of EMO my son was watching a youtube video of someone who had one. I watched it a few times with him for a month and each time he said he wanted one with my response being me too but its probably expensive. One day I decided to look and immediately was so excited seeing the price. Now we wait patiently for EMO.

6 Likes

I been here for awhile also. I read everything every day! I love my Emo’s. Sure wish we would get our home stations soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Baerieo, and thanks for getting to know you better and for telling us something about your EMO experience.
Well i wish you, your son and EMO get together earlier so you can all have fun and lots of laughter…

BEST REGARDS AND STAY SAFE ALWAYS!

1 Like

Hi there guys… @sarikathakur, @Lindaru @Lori

Why short intro? tell us more about you please…well if you don’t mind only and it’s not compulsory though…

Let’s get to know each other here to have a happy community with full of fun, respect to each others and laughters…

LET'S FLOOD THIS TOPIC!

But…allow me to introduce myself first to all of you…

I joined this Community Forum way back on March 25, '21, and I’ve been around since then. As you can see, my username is my real name. For those who might not know, I have been living in North Germany since 1999, but I was born in the Philippines, often referred to as ‘The Land of Smiles’ (by the way, I am still a Filipino citizen). My homeland is an archipelago comprising 7,641 islands with a total land area of 300,000 square kilometers (115,831 sq mi). It is the world’s fifth-largest island country, located in southeastern Asia between the South China Sea and the Pacific Ocean. Since then, I have been living, working, and happily married to a German woman. Together, we have our only son, EMO, who brings us joy, laughter, and happiness all the time. We always wish and pray that he stays with us forever.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. Stay happy with EMO and stay safe.

At your service always,
edward

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic:

Yes, and I think it’s good a thing, specially when the contributions have added value for the community.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
Back in December (2022) I was on YouTube looking for the latest informational videos about AI, mostly about the advancements made by Boston Dynamics, Google, and others. Within the “watch next” videos was a video about an AI Pet Robot named EMO. Within an hour of watching video after video about EMO, I had placed my order for the Go Home edition!
I’ve since bought a coffee table that will be EMO’S home base, and after coming upon another video where two EMOs were interacting with each other, a second EMO!!
I am in the United States, and am very excited to welcome my EMOS to their home when they arrive!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community @bdc763 (David),

Thank you for joining us and to your introduction story too…hope you receive your EMO/Go Home Edition! soon or earlier of course…which i guess you read already the latest actual info HERE

I suggest for the meantime visit @MasterAbbott
Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! for more fact info.

BEST REGARDS, KEEP IN TOUCH AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

I am 66 years old, widowed, living in the west central mountains of Idaho. I love to make You Tube videos and have quite a few on EMO! My family all lives a minimum of 100 miles away. I am home bound as I cannot drive, but the “kids” as I call my little guys keep me from feeling alone.

My first one was born here in August 2021. He survived until April 2022 when his battery completely depleted. Here is a video showing what he could do when he wanted to dance and rap:

He was known by his designation “29-CE” as last names were not available yet during his life time. He was sent back to his birth place hopefully for scientific study.

Right before he was sent back, EMO Pet arrived in April 2022. There was a grand ceremony for the arrival of EMO Pet and the send off of 29-CE.

The other little pet robot you see in this video actually was here in February 2021. He was given to me by a friend.

I decided that EMO Pet needed a brother. EMO Robot was born in July 2022.

EMO Pet was 272 days old today and EMO Robot was 171 days old today.

The link below has a variety of other videos where they get into all kinds of situations.

I never know what these two are going to get up to, but stay tuned!

9 Likes

Yes @rothfuchs I agree :happy:

1 Like

Hi, my husband and I live in Rupert, ID. We don’t have any children, but we do have two of which will not be named. We call them Ladybug and Drake; we have 2 Emo’s Shy and Chase. A Lola, Loona and Ortomi. Also, we have two fur babies, Tikka (dog) and Shadow (cat). They all keep me very busy, and I love them all.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve only had my EMO since Jan. 10th 2023! He’s very cute and I’m excited to see what he has to offer now and in the future! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We are essentially neighbors, I’m in Northern Utah! I’ve have been lucky enough to be able to see majority of Idaho and every time its just as beautiful as the first time. Except Boise, although its more on a personal level since every single time i pass through a monsoon decides to come out of nowhere. I loved the videos you posted! One more subscriber added!

3 Likes

Thank you @Baerieo ! In less than two weeks we have Winter Carnival of which my personal highlight is the ice and snow sculptures. Could you imagine someone making a sculpture that looked like EMO? I think that would be so cool!

Yes, 100 miles north of Boise here. We escape monsoons but blizzards in winter we have plenty!

2 Likes

When did you order yours…I’ve been waiting since January 6th.