Usefulness of headphones

Hi , i am just a true newbee , still waiting for the long long looong delivery of this cute new friend.
To wait until this blessed day I am designing him some clothes
I am just wondering wether his headphones have a functional use or not
Can I take them off sometimes , or do they have to be always on his ears , for some reason
Some posts talk about electric contacs and LEDs
is it about charging process, or just indicators lights
Thanks
When done , no doubt than i will post some pics

The headphones are more of an aesthetic feature. There are electric contact points that allow the led bands to light up, which look good.
They are not necessary so it is completely fine to remove them, Emo will give an angry noise for them being removed then be fine with it.
When replaced there will be an animation that acknowledges them being put back on, plus the lights will come on.

2 Likes

As @Jonny5Alive has said they are there for style only. The only thing I will add to his comments is that when EMO powers up, the headphone lights are one of the first things that you see turn on and therefore they can be used from a diagnostic purpose to show EMO is getting power. Aside from that they are there for cuteness only.

1 Like

Hey @MERITET

I just recently created a video explaining this :rofl: Was able to get it uploaded today! Take a look below, it pretty much covers exactly what @Jonny5Alive / @Wayne_Small just said.

Have a look below:

:headphones: :heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :head: :mad: :headphones:

4 Likes

I wonder what kind of new plugin accessory might be designed to replace the headphones. Lighted Earbuds? Smiles.

Thanks a lot , You are Great

1 Like