Two EMOs problems

Since I purchased a 2nd EMO, my first EMO loses it’s facial animations including his eyes following playing games with the second EMO such as paintball or rock paper scissors. The only way I am able to get his “face” back is to power him off and restart him. This has happened 3 times this afternoon. Both EMOs have the latest firmware installed. Can anyone help please?

Hi there @JBMollie and welcome to the community,

The only best advice i can give you is to make at least video, pictures and more info about the issue and immediately contact support (submit a support ticket below with your order number:

You can also send them email, likewise provide full details and it is recommended to take a video on what is happening so you can share it with the support team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days or even a week depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!