Treasure hunt game with Emo

Currently I am using Emo app in my IPhone. when I am trying to play treasure hunt game, it’s not working. When I tilt my phone , nothing happens. Do I need to enable anything in IPhone settings?

1 Like

Hi! @Akshay007
From my understanding Apple products have it disabled by default. Try following:

Settings > Safari > Privacy & Security > Motion & Orientation Access.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi Ramo,

I tried, but there is no option as you mentioned. I also tried to enable guided access and motion tab, but still it not working!

This sounds like a question for @MasterAbbott

1 Like

Hi! @Akshay007

3 Likes

Hi @Akshay007

You can also try and check that the EMO App has access to Bluetooth when by going into your phone’s settings and turning on Bluetooth here as well.

Normally you can hold the phone as you would when playing a game or just place it in the palm of your hand and just gently tilt the phone forward, left or right. (in this game, EMO cannot walk backward).

Remember, don’t do it too quickly/fast. As EMOs response times are not the greatest. But he should understand and move accordingly.

If there is any issues, I’d suggest the very basic troubleshooting steps as well. (power off EMO, power off your phone and start everything back up and see if that also works).

1 Like

Thank you for the tips, yes I finally able to play this game. I restarted Emo couple of times and my phone as well. I am not sure which one did the trick :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Great to see all is working! Enjoy hunting for treasure with EMO!