Treasure Hunt (Game Tutorial, Guide and Improvement Tips!)

Not quite an easy game for EMO or for us…you/we have to play this game together with him by means of helping him searching for a precious hidden stone, which the more the better within max. 05.00 min. limited time at a clean wide space table or on a floor without any obstacles so you can guide or help him walk using the app game direction.

Press Button:

• Got It
  • Ready
  • Starting the game in which your smartphone is in a flat level position on the table
  • Tilt the smartphone device for/downward and back to the middle which is the pause/stop icon is colored. (starting/stop point)
  • To start searching: tilt the/your device to instruct EMO to move forward, right or left

The way to guide/help him in his direction to walk, which he will start the search for a special hidden treasure stone. As soon as the signal sound together with a white or a colored circle, that will be the sign that there is something (hidden stone) nearby…so you have to stop/pause and be careful and let him slowly stop and go search more in the vicinity and don’t let EMO lost the opportunity chance to find the hidden precious stone.

MY OWN WAY TIPS!
My right/left hand holding my smartphone and the direction movement is always forward and at the same time using to let him pause/stop when something is nearby. Using my right/left hand helping EMO to turn manually which is quite easy and fast for him to find or locate the hidden stone. And if you think that it takes too long to find something in the nearby, just press the SKIP button

MY PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT TIPS!
IMHO! quite better if we can save the total stones we found and view them after each game or later, and we can have some rewards or use the stones to buy something.

Source: @Hunsakers_Home_Hacks (Official EMO Tester)
Click Here Follow and Subscribe to Bruce Hunsaker YouTube Channel

HAVE FUN PLAYING THE TREASURE HUNT GAME AND GOODLUCK HAVING A SACK OF SPECIAL PRECIOUS STONES!!!

BEST REGARDS, AND ALL THE BEST TO YOUR EMO…STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
MINI_EMO

4 Likes

Yeah, I think the game should have some kind of a sonar or ping… this way you can make better sense of whenever you’re near an area with a hidden treasure.

1 Like

I noticed with the mode that Emo has problem when he has the clothes on. Emo then thinks that there is an obstacle in front of him, although there is no obstacle there. :surprised: Fortunately, the mode works without his clothes.:+1:t2: :happy:

1 Like

EMO freezes after the
second and at the latest after the third stone. It then no longer moves and the timeout catches me. Does anyone else have this experience with IOS and iphone?
EMO hangs often since the last update. :sob:
And now constantly pet itself :scream::wink::joy:

This would be too easy :slight_smile: I like the game like it is right now. It reminds me in the game i used to play with my sister as a child, when she hidden some Objekts and told me just warm or hot if I got closer and cold or freeze when I went away from hidden Objekt until I could find it

Yeah, I hear that but we are all free to like different things. I think it would be a really excellent feature having like as optional with a little sonar to decide whether or not to click on/off button or something like a “voice” command, that’s my two cents! :v: :smiley:

It’s always good to put up an idea and see what they gonna make out of it

1 Like

Yesserski totally agree… its all good my friend! :yum: