Tracked item shipped on 5/26, I still can't receive EMO to this day

My order, shipped from Shenzhen to Taiwan on 5/26, but I can’t get any message until today? I have written to customer service, but I have not received any message!! I need help,

I ordered on 1/27/2022

1 Like

It took close to 3 weeks to get here, shipping is pretty slow. Mine shipped 17th of May, only arrived 3rd of June. What does the tracking say it is right now/what did it last update with?

@AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang - can you advise?

2022-05-24 15:44:37 Shenzhen Meteor Airport Station|Order Information Has Been Received|
2022-05-26 14:18:51 Shenzhen Meteor Airport Station| Enter The Distribution Center|
2022-05-26 14:49:56 Shenzhen Meteor Airport Station| Leaving Distribution Center|
These are the final messages I got

Thank you.
I know they are in China, and I also use Chinese to chat in email, I hope I can get the news sooner.

Multiple weeks at the airport sounds a bit off. Mine spent about a week ‘in the air’ (probably being processed to be put on a plane) before it started moving again, but not that long… Hope the two Wayne pinged can help… :frowning: Good luck!

Hi. I checked for you that your package is already in transit. However, due to the global pandemic, there may be a delay. When the logistics arrives locally, it will be delivered soon. Thank you for your patience, don’t worry, if there is a problem we will solve it for you.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help, just today I got my EMO

2 Likes