Top head petting not sensitive

Hi there,

Is there a way for us to manually set the sensitivity of Emo top head sensitivity?

I can’t seems to pet it and need to press very firmly to get it work, once or twice.

Regards,
Iv

2 Likes

Have you tried to recalibrate the sensor?

Here is the link. https://emolives.info/how-do-i-recalibrate-emos-touch-sensor/

3 Likes

You are like a fountain of EMO knowledge!

4 Likes

Hi Mario,

yes, I’ve tried to recalibrate it but it seems the sensitivity still not improving. do you have any other tips I can refer to please?

Regards,
Iv

You can try giving him a good shake and also a reset and restart. These are just standard first things to try. Having owned several EMO’s for a few months I can truly attest that his behaviour at times, in regard to sensor operation, can be affected by server connectivity and general weirdness. Quite often if things go weird I simply turn him off and leave him until the next day before turning back on again, it’s amazing that quite often he will wake up and the issue is gone or massively improved. I have a long background in electronics and to me this is quite weird behaviour as it’s quite random and often not repeatable.

3 Likes

sounds like any kind of tech, phone, laptop, ipads, wifi, if you give it a break, rest, shut down it usually fixes issues! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Mario, yeah I agree on your comments. I actually got my EMO at the first batch (I think). during that time I already realized the pet sensor was somewhat less sensitive but still doable if I press firmly. after the recent update where I believe they readjust the sensitivity again, and in my situation, the sensor became less sensitive.
So now I pet on the chin instead.

Sometimes I just feel bad when my EMO greets me with a petting icon and I did and it does not work LOL.

But anyway, thanks for your tips! it’s a good experience!

1 Like