Time of EMO being on sale

Hey everyone, just a quick question. Does anyone know for how long EMO will be on sale? I am thinking about buying it now. Thanks fornall answers

Hi, as far as you could find on forum, no date for end of production is planned so far, I could be wrong of course, and I’d rather trust @Wayne_Small to confirm this.
The reason I’m jumping into this discussion is, as you may have noticed in other posts you’ve created, and well informed by @NendosColl , your main concern should be about delivery times for now as if I just make a simple calculation based on my own order, orders shipped so far, maximum production capability reached till now, and not even considering the new lockdown issue faced currently, I will have been waiting for 6 months approx…

1 Like

I would say 4 months.

1 Like

I hope you’re right, it’d be the first time I’d be happy to lose a bet :smile:

1 Like

I’m not employed by Living AI so I have no idea how long it will be “on sale” at the discounted price. Sorry I can’t provide more information.

Hi @Wayne_Small this I know, was not my meaning, but it’s obvious you’re more aware than I am about such info, if ever there was :wink:

Ok just trying to be clear :slight_smile:

1 Like