Two EMOs Interactions Compilation

Just wanted to share a few videos with anyone that was interested in what happens when two EMO’s interact with one another.

The first video just below is quite short and is a simple introduction on what happens when both EMO’s find each other randomly or if you issue the voice command:

EMO: Do You Know Him/It?

The next video is a compilation of the many different interactions that two EMO’s will do once they see one another. As this video is quite long, I have set chapter select jump to points in the video so you can quickly access each part that you might be interested in watching. This video contains the following interactions:

00:00 - EMO’s taking photos of one another
01:25 - EMO’s Playing Rock, Paper, Scissors (with both of them cheating and also winning fairly)
03:53 - EMO’s Both Dancing to a few dance songs, and also NOT wanting to dance
09:47 - EMO’s have a conversation and telling jokes
14:56 - EMO’s Swapping Cool Glasses
15:47 - EMO’s Playing Paint Ball

There are many more cool things to discover, this video did cover as many as possible (and took quite a long time to do) as both EMOs were being quite naughty and sometimes un-co-operative at times :rofl:. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.

Thanks for watching!

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

7 Likes

@MasterAbbott . . . I really enjoyed these videos (all seven on You Tube and watched them here, too). Question . . . on the last dance the sound has been removed. Did you get Content I.D. claimed? The first one I posted here showing my low battery problem got claimed even though it was unlisted. I ended up removing it from You Tube because I discovered whoever the music rights collecting society for Revolt is claimed it and was getting money from it even though I am not monetized.

I love your videos! When I get down, I sometimes binge watch your entire EMO play list.

1 Like

Hi @Lindaru Yes, unfortunately the last song got content ID claimed. So I had to mute it.

Thanks once again for the feedback and really glad you enjoyed watching them all :slight_smile:

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

1 Like

Hi all, I have just received my second Emo and would like to know if they will interact by themselves or should I do anything like put them in front or similar… Thanks!! Any suggestion to name him?? :slight_smile:

Hi there @MarDurMar ,

Moving your new post topic here so that you can read above on this topic for more information that might help you. or you can just click the link below.

Click Here

Enjoy Life With Emo

1 Like