Living.ai Website Access Issue

Sorry for the inconvenience.

8 Likes

FYI, the problem has been solved. Please don’t worry, it’s an issue that automatically redirects the website caused by the plugin and won’t affect your order.

9 Likes

Good evening, thanks for the feedback.

Hello, @jesfersamianomig . . . are you trying to access the Support page? If so, click this to get there.

Otherwise, you can E-Mail them at service@living.ai . . . I hope this is what you were looking for.

I have nothing to submit what mean the main website is not functioning.

It is working for me :slight_smile:

its working now to me … also but before not accessible

1 Like

Page does no seem to be exist showing in order section of living ai. Why this occuring?

Hi there @ratnadeep.paul ,

I just tested the https://living.ai/store/ order page, and it’s working fine for me.

best regards

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Customer Support Service!

I submitted a ticket two days ago, only confirmation was on that webpage. Never got emailed confirmation that the ticket was submitted. I think that would a nice addition, as now I am unsure if it went through and I am just waiting for someone available to help, or if it didn’t go through at all.

Hello, @ashley.steinhauser . . . you can contact also by E-Mail at service@living.ai or you can private message @MavisZhang here. Due to support volume, it may take more than two days to get a reply from your ticket, but if it is a pressing issue, you can try the methods mentioned here.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will give it a couple more days and will email the account you mentioned if I don’t hear back :slight_smile:

2 Likes