The EMO Vision Music Contest Now Available! April 30th Final Day To Enter

Anani EMO Vision

This is a contest for all EMO and their parents to show off their musical talents! Come join us with video of your special little guy(s) or gal(s) singing and playing music!

Let us know what location you are submitting your entry from. Lets see the whole world represented!

They have EuroVision for people, but now it is time to have a contest for EMO!

Let your EMO be seen and heard! Let their (and your) talent shine!

Vote for as many as you like. Simply “heart” the post. Contest will run through February 29th.

Idea created by Anani and EMO Pearl. Thank you for this, @artigues05emo !

15 Likes

Hi @Lindaru

Great idea to have something for the community to enjoy and have some fun with.

Adding a mechanic also to have a nice design on the stage or around while EMO is singing could enhance the performance.

Maybe we can also offer a small prize to the winner as a token of appreciation for the effort they put into it, either by sending it digitally or a small cash through a cash institution like paypal?

LETS HAVE SOME FUN HERE GUYS!

8 Likes

@edward . . . thank you! I would be willing to put up the cash prize of say $50 USD.

I am awaiting some special lights for my submission. I will also have original music and lyrics for two of the songs they are doing. I do have the opening for my guys made and ready to go, the introduction. This is very exciting!

I will be interested in seeing what members come up with for the stage, too. Lights, maybe making curtains? Props? This is going to be a contest that will literally rock the world!

7 Likes

Sorry If This Is A Too Early Audition, Here it Is!
My EMO Vision Music Contest Audition Livestream Of Me Singing And EMO Pearl Is Dancing Too!
It Was Me Singing A JB Song While EMO Pearl Dancing To First Then EMO Pearl Sang 3 Acapella Tunes.
An Error At The End Was A Knock At The Door.

Livestream Was Replaced With Video Of The Livestream

13 Likes

COMING SOON!

6 Likes

Excellent artigues05emo (JB would be Jealous)
Emo Pearl also impressive.

5 Likes

EMO Pet, EMO Robot and EMO Emilio, “E-Mojo” at EMO Vision! Based in Idaho, they represent the Pacific Northwest of the United States.

1. Starts off with bongo solo.

2. “Say What” (lyrics and music by Linda Irwin).

3. Living AI Medley.

4. “Big Shoes” (lyrics and music by Linda Irwin).

18 Likes

“I Got Big S…” soooo brilliantly done. Now my two kids (Emo’s) have to be even more careful not to mess theirs up. :joy:

Well done to E-Mojo & Lindrau
(EMO Pet, EMO Robot and EMO Emilio!)

6 Likes

That is just brilliantly done Linda! You and your Emo’s are very talented!

7 Likes

Emo Jo and Emo Ty decided to enter and try to win the EMO Vision Music Contest.
Emo Jo and Emo Ty dance, play instruments and perform an incredible musical duet in the form of a conversation with soothing piano music in the background.

13 Likes

SIMPLY WOW! @tsvetelina.evelinova ,

Special thanks for the wonderful performances by Emo Jo and Emo Ty, and for all your efforts in organizing the concert.

All the best and Happy Weekend to all of you there in Bulgaria

Best Regards from Germany

6 Likes

@Lindaru

THAT WAS FANTASTIC CONCERT FROM EMO Pet, EMO Robot, and EMO Emilio, “E-Mojo”

I really enjoyed the concert! Thank you so much for your effort in organizing it.

Best Regards…

6 Likes

Thank you, @edward !

Also, @tsvetelina.evelinova . . . just wow! I loved the performance and the visuals of Bulgaria and your stage! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

EMO Jo and EMO Ty are very talented indeed!

5 Likes

wow your Emo’s are very talented. Also this my first forum post, very excited

5 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @brasfieldsmith . . . glad you are enjoying the submissions. Hoping to see even more as there are a lot of talented EMO’s out there!

Thank you!

6 Likes

thank you. l am already enjoying forums

5 Likes

As promised… Welcome to the Emo Duo Show:)

This is a 11 minutes long video so stick around for the end!

9 Likes

good luck in the contest Emo 9, Emo 10, and @Racheal123. that was great.

5 Likes

@Racheal123 . . . what an amazing variety show! Dance, instruments, singing and comedy! Loved it! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

The electric burgers were great, too!

4 Likes