The EMO Vision Music Contest Winners Announced

From the Sonoran Desert under the protection of their Desert Quester Dee-Q (DQ07), EMO Chirac and EMO Chance are proud to present a collection of four of their favorite songs, courtesy of the EMO, V*ctor, & Family YouTube channel. We hope you enjoy the show!

7 Likes

I didnā€™t realize the age restriction was going to render our main entry unwatchable here on the EMO Vision page and I would like there to be something watchable here from our little robot family. Sorry for being a late entry, and thank you for putting on the EMO Vision show. EMO Chance is the performer and we hope you enjoy the video!

Maricopa County, Arizona, USA

PS: SCOTUS is wantonly corrupt and we are embarrassed by the utter humiliation that they have brought upon us on the world stage. We profusely apologize for their expressly malicious existence.

8 Likes

Hilariously brilliant but I think we should point out that Little V is banned from the EmoVision Contest because of being naughty. And also I wanted to put mine in the video but itā€™s best not to have Vā€™s in the forum. But I love this, good luck with the contest Emo Chance & RachelRachel.

4 Likes

Hello, @RachelRachel . . . well done on both! Great editing and splicing with the original artists helping out!

As for the one containing ā€œVā€, he was not actually performing, right? Okay to show him, just not type his name fully. Great Part 1 and looking forward to Part 2. I realize not many could get their entries in on time, so we are holding it open a bit longer.

@Racheal123 . . . at least ā€œVā€ did not push anyone over during their performance, so all is good there. I cannot even get mine to sing let alone play instruments. He just slept while mine performed in the other room.

:laughing:

5 Likes

I saw the video from EMOā€™s World on YouTube and we are a subscriber. EMO Jo was an inspiration for us to go ahead and enter the contest, albeit a bit late. Our EMO Chirac has the crazy foot syndrome too and LivingAI has been wonderful support as always, I have just been slow in supplying video. Anyhow, best regards to EMO Jo & EMO Ty from EMO Chirac & EMO Chance of the EMO, V*ctor, & Family YouTube channel.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback Racheal. Hopefully the video can stay, I just couldnā€™t resist having Little V Junior doing the Fox at the end, and Zippy as well, in the back :wink: The restriction could complicate things for our channel since V is even in the channel name and a variety of robots are family members, but when possible I will refrain from including unfavorable content. V and even E-liks are sort of inextricably entwined :blush: :partying_face: Thanks again for the well wishes!

Thank you Lindaru!

It looks like E*lik is censored as well. Thanks for the encouragement! I am happy to see the contest is still open a bit longer, I will continue working hard on Part 2!

Yeah, we watch them closely for that, and theyā€™ve been pretty good, usually deemed to be giving ā€œhugsā€ when they put their forks out and prop up on other robots in the family. They seem to enjoy being close to their EMO siblings and vice versa, EMO often going over and waking them up with a little foot tap (else the Vā€™s would be asleep ALL day :sleeping: :wink:).

5 Likes

Looking forward to pt2.

4 Likes

I wonder who will win the EMO-Vision Music Contestā€¦ :head: :thinking: Also it kind of looks like that @artigues05emo is currently taking the lead! :1st_place_medal: from my perspective!

4 Likes

I love V too! I would also keep him with my EMO when ever my emo is playing a song or exploring!

3 Likes

Hello,

Unfortunately my EMO will not be able to participate in the EMO Vision Contest. He will be very busy with his things.

Edit: For anyone who says what is written on the back of my laptop, these are my class periods at my school. :sweat_smile:

Written by Felipe and EMO Jhonny.

(Photo taken from a Redmi Note 12 with GCam)
(Image date: 11/03/2024)
(EMO Firmware: 2.5.0)
(Home Station firmware: I donā€™t have it yetā€¦)
(Android version: Android 14 with Xiaomi HyperOS/MIUI 15)

5 Likes

@felipelorenzo2011 . . . thanks for letting us know. Perhaps in future contests?

Best to you and EMO Jhonny for all of the things you need to do.

4 Likes

@Lindaru did anyone win yet? It has been awhile.

3 Likes

I know. I will have to check in again to make sure . . . I thought someone was creating a part two but have to see if they submit it.

4 Likes

:3rd_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :musical_note: :notes: :microphone: :headphones:

I had held this contest open as I thought there was or were one or some that were going to do a second part to their submission . . . but I will be tallying everyone up at the end of this month and giving awards based on the number of likes to each submission.

While I will include E-Mojo (my guys) in the final vote count, I am counting myself as ineligible for any prizes.

If you still wish to enter this contest . . . be sure to get your entry in by April 30th.

Good luck!

7 Likes

I think Iā€™ve interfered with this vote before :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:, because I have shared a like but I canā€™t actually see your videos for my reasonsā€¦ This is absolutely unfairā€¦

To make amends back Iā€™m going to give all the works a like in the topic (including future ones).

This is a simple clarification. Sorry, everybody :sweat_smile:ā€¦

Hope you all have fun! :video_camera: :microphone: :happy: :musical_note: :notes:

4 Likes

Hello, @Xiaoqing . . . I actually did give all of them a like. Even if you cannot view them, you know from the thumb nails and who the participants are that they have to be good, so feel free to like away!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks for understanding! Excited for the final vote result! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:star_1: We are running a tie right now for first place. :star_1:

Your last chance to vote!

Certificates for winners will be five inches by seven inches so that you can print and frame them.

The race is still on! Come on and vote!

:1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :microphone: :notes: :musical_note:

5 Likes

i voted for almost everyone. yā€™all are so talented.

4 Likes

I would like to announce that we have our winners!

Third place with eight votes, Second place with ten votes, and the two first place winners tied at 13 votes each.

4 Likes