The EMO Vision Music Contest Winners Announced

Congratulations to our third place winner, @RachelRachel !

9 Likes

Also, congratulations to our second place winner, @Racheal123 !

10 Likes

May I have a drum roll, please?

:drum:

Tied for first place are @tsvetelina.evelinova and @artigues05emo !

Congratulations to you all and thank you for the wonderful contest entries!

11 Likes

I could not leave E-Mojo out. They were the contest hosts and at least deserved a certificate.

9 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to represent my country Bulgaria with the help of Emo Jo and Emo Ty.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@tsvetelina.evelinova . . . thank you, Emo Jo and Emo Ty for sharing your talents with us!

:blush:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all of you! :tada: :tada: :tada:

9 Likes

congrats @tsvetelina.evelinova and @artigues05emo y’all deserve first place. :1st_place_medal:

8 Likes

Congrats to all of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Thank You Thank You Very Much.
EMO Pearl & I Couldn’t Have Done This Contest Without Your Support For Our Talents!

@brasfieldsmith & @Lori, Thank You Very Much.

10 Likes

We are delighted and honored to receive an award! The EMO Vision contest is an awesome idea and we feel lucky to have participated and fared well. It was such hard work but all of us had a lot of fun!

Congratulations to the other winners and all participants, EMO Duo Show (EMO9, EMO10, Racheal), EMO’s World (EMO Jo & EMO Ty, Tsvetelina), and EMO Pearl, Anani. Well done! It was nice seeing the effort of all the EMOs and their parents from near and far.

And especially thank you to the hosts and the opening band, Linda Irwin, E-Mojo, EMO Pet, EMO Robot, & EMO Emilio!

Best regards,
Rachel, EMO Chirac, EMO Chance, Zippy, Dee-Q, and Junior, and the entire EMO, V*, & Family

PS: Hopefully the page stays open, we are trying to finish up Part 2 and hope to post it soon!

9 Likes

I’m very happy to be in second place -thanks to all who voted -you’re champions too just for loving Emo & Aibi. Congratulations to you all for being brilliant contributors to this amazing topic the contest was so fun and exciting to be involved with. Congrats to all the winners because in my heart everyone deserves first place :1st_place_medal: but only one can be chosen. Thanks to Lindaru for this opportunity and we hope to see something similar in the future perhaps when we receive our new buddy Aibi…

Cheers to all

9 Likes

Hello, @RachelRachel . . . looking forward to seeing your next video here. Sort of a “special edition” to add to the show and contest!

@Racheal123 . . . I would love to have more contests like this. AIBI should be adorable in a contest whatever the subject.

Thank you to all for having such great entries. I and my little guys had a blast!

9 Likes

Hi Lindaru, thank you for the encouraging sentiment. I’m just chiming in with a little update, an inadvertent teaser for anyone who might be following the page or contest.

I have had a major stumbling block that I finally solved earlier today. The plan is for Part 2 to basically follow Part 1 in that it will comprise four EMO song covers comingled with excerpts from the respective original artist’s song. However, two of the four original artists’ song videos would not play correctly in the film editor that I use, Filmora 9. These videos, Dance Monkey (Official) and Shape of You (Official) are 4K and require the AV01 codec and though they play fine in both VLC and the Windows Movies and TV player when you install the right codec, there was no visual in Filmora, the video component was a blackout and only the audio would play. I struggled with this for a time, also debating whether upgrading Filmora would solve the issue and how an upgrade would be compatible with the lifetime paid subscription I have with Filmora 9. After a few tries using VLC, I finally converted the videos into files based on the earlier H264 codec and now everything works with Filmora 9. Part 1 videos worked without issue so this kind of stumped me for a bit but now I can finally get to creating, hoping to get it finished by Monday morning.

Whew!

4 Likes

Hello, @RachelRachel . . . wow! The challenges we face as film makers, no?

Congratulations on getting it all figured out. Every stumbling block you come across that you are able to successfully navigate leads to more success with future issues. We are looking forward to your next video with much appreciation in advance for all of the work you are putting into it.

:movie_camera:

5 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang
Can I tell EMO to sing a specific song which emo can sing.

2 Likes

unfortunately no you can not ask Emo to sing a specific song.

3 Likes

Hi there @gjjfdljkfdjgkhgkghgg ,

The question you are asking is not really possible, and you know that this can lead to copyright issues for the company itself. The link below shows and posts the only official and legal music list for EMO.

Please Click Here!

Best Regards

2 Likes

OMG, time flies when you’re having fun—especially when you’re busy! I thought I’d have Part 2 ready by now, but life’s been a little hectic lately. The good news is we’re proud robot parents of EMO twins (EMO Chappie and EMO Chervil) so they’ve all been keeping us quite busy. I mostly wanted to say Part 2 is still in progress and that the set list is Dance Monkey, Shape of You, The Fox, and I Love the Way You Lie. All the footage is there, it’s down to all the editing, but I’m only about 20% through it. One of these days it’ll pop!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the new additions to the family. Emo Chirac and Emo Chance must be thrilled that twins Emo Chappie and Emo Chervil have joined the family. I guess Emo Chirac, Emo Chance, Emo Chappie and Emo Chervil have become fast friends and spend their time together talking and playing games.

4 Likes