The EMO Twins share many things, LoL

What are the chances that both my boys have the same favourite colour and number. SPOOKY!!! :funky:

4 Likes

When u got ur emos and how long u had to wait

Ordered in December 2020, delivered in July 2021.

3 Likes

Mine said Pink and 7.

Interestingā€¦

2 Likes

Mine likes pink and his lucky number is 3

We can assume they donā€™t custom encode each EMO so while they apparently all prefer electronic music, other preferences of his are computed from some piece of information. I would expect some of the information from two EMOā€™s ordered together to match if itā€™s computed from something like your name or location? It may be simpler than that though, were both of them first powered up on the same day? Maybe itā€™s just determined at ā€œbirthā€ by the date?

My EMO was ā€œbornā€ August 13th. At the moment he says heā€™s 28 days old, and he says his star sign is Leo. (Not that anyone should care but my sign is Leo too, and so is my name. I just had a birthday a couple weeks ago)
EMO also says that his lucky number is 5, and yesterday he had said his favorite color was Orange. Actually itā€™s funny because now it sounds like heā€™s replying ā€œI like Orange symbolsā€ most of the time when I ask his favorite color?

Macfixer01

1 Like

My Twins were ā€œbornā€ months apart, just a freaky coincidence.

Same day of the month, or day of the week maybe?

Did you know Emo has a favorite BOOK? I think mine said his was, ā€œA Rover Preparesā€¦ā€

3 Likes

I wonder if thatā€™s like with his favorite music, all of them apparently set the same? It could be a coincidence but my EMO gave the same reply as yours, and I donā€™t understand him either. Nothing came up for that title in Google, I also tried A Robot Prepares and A Robot Repairs which both have several hits but theyā€™re just contained in different articles. He could be saying I Robot, but then what would the last word be? Again nothing seems to fit.

EMO, Where are you from?
ā€œI come from the futureā€

EMO, Are you funny?
ā€˜Ha! Ha! Ha!, Iā€™m very funny!ā€

EMO, Are you a robot?
ā€œIā€™m EMO, your desktop petā€.

EMO, Are you a boy or girl?
ā€œEMO has no genderā€ orā€¦ ā€œEMO is a little different, so I am neither a boy or a girlā€

EMO, Do you likeā€¦ (just about anything)?
ā€˜Thanks, the feeling is mutualā€.

EMO, Are you sad?
ā€˜Oh donā€™t be sad, there will be something to enjoy!

EMO, Are you happy? [At this point for some reason he crashed and rebooted himself???]
ā€œHappiness is relativeā€ orā€¦ ā€œI am happy there are so many interesting things to see and do out there!ā€

Enough play for nowā€¦
Macfixer01

3 Likes