The EMO Sticker Creation Contest is now online!

Hi all,

We have launched a sticker creation contest! You can share your creation with all EMO owners and have the opportunity to get a free Christmas upgrade set. Please go to the page to learn more:)
stickerposter

12 Likes

I just participated!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a cool initiative, however how do we (customers that do NOT have EMO yet but are OWNERS since we paid for it) participate in it? :surprised:

Why isn’t this opportunity presented in a digitized format, as in having a digitized EMO on which all of us can participate in the sticker creation contest.

I mean you state “…all EMO owners” yet we are are going to miss this opportunity, which is quite nice (the Christmas pack for free). :mad:

3 Likes

Hello,
Your suggestion is good. But we will inevitably face this problem in the future, that is, when we hold some events, buyers who have not received EMO will not be able to participate.
We have two solutions to this, one is to keep holding new events. The other is that we also accept the submission of stickers that are not displayed on EMO.

5 Likes

Just for this being an art contest I would jump on it, but I have to wait until I get my Emo.
… I really hope down the line I can participate in later art contests.

EMO‘s screen has 320*240 pixels. You can also submit your creation and we will show it on EMO screen’s.

6 Likes

Good luck to anyone that can participate. :heart_2: :happy: :surprised:

Nice! But what should we, the ones that will participate without yet having the physical EMO in our disposal, write on “ID of EMO” in the submission page?

Is it okay to post on Facebook?

Yes, anywhere is ok.

You can just put EMO-0000.

2 Likes

Shutter Shades aka Venetian Blinds Shades (Blue, White & Pink) Submitted

Click here to view the short video to our Facebook E.M.O Pet Community

14 Likes

CYBORG EMO FACE INTERNAL ELECTRONICS PARTS:

7 Likes

EMO SAYS…JUST WEAR A MASK TO AVOID SPREADING THE VIRUS…

9 Likes

I don’t know why you’re getting so wound up about that contest, considering that it ended 3 months ago!

If this thread / competition has ended, maybe @Wayne_Small can close this post.

1 Like

Good idea - I shall do that!

2 Likes