Thank you very much, the Emo arrived today all right, thank you

I placed an order on August 30, 2022 but until today I have not received any updates and the order number only increases, now it has gone to 40 thousand, is this normal?

Hi @Nura

It would be recommended to contact the support team regarding your order and the order status.

You can send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and request an update on your order and its status.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

1 Like

Hi. You can PM me your order number. I will check the order status for you. We ship in order of order. You can also follow our delivery page: https://living.ai/delivery-process/

2 Likes

If you haven’t received the email, look in the spam box it could have ended there

1 Like

I see that you’ve updated the topic to say you’ve received your EMO. I’ll go ahead and close this thread now.