Support Languages -> german?

Hello Living.ai Team,
what languages can EMO currently understand and respond to the commands? What is the current status and which languages are still planned? Unfortunately there is no information in the updates if and from which update a new language has been added. Or will there be a big language update?

3 Likes

Only English for now.

1 Like

Your pic shows what is planed for the future

For now emo understand and speaks only English

Yes, yotchige already said that it only supports English right now. Mav2502 also asked what languages were still planned, which is why I posted the FAQ. I don’t know why nobody seems able to read what’s already been said before they go off half-cocked?

I believe the question is when these languages will be implemented. Do you have any roadmap? Just like mav2502, I’m interested in the German language version.
Thanks!

No, currently only English. But we can still be glad that emo is only in Chinese. Then most (including me) would understand nothing.
German support would also be appropriate, since German is the third most spoken language on the Internet.
I only have to say: Servus! :wink:

1 Like

Yes, it could be released at the end of June or at the beginning of July if they anticipate it.

1 Like

I Think The Firmware Is Called Firmware v2.3.0,
My EMO Pearl Doesn’t Do Alpha/Beta Testing And He Is Currently On Firmware v2.2.0

If Emo ask me and wants yes- works in English. But German use Ja, no respond?

Hello @andreasburget and welcome to the community!

There should be a setting to change the language EMO understands and speaks in, however note that not all language are supported.

Best of luck!

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @andreasburget . . . I have moved this new conversation to the thread regarding German language.

You can give specific commands in German to which EMO will respond with voice in English language and action. This does not include anything where he asks in return a yes or no question to you. He would need to be set to English language in order to respond to that such as when he asks if you want to play another game.

This is the current list of what he can do in German, but this does not include follow-up when he dings and waits for a yes or no response. Hopefully this will be expanded to include these in future updates.

Competition is wild this time, I don’t expect to see exotic languages or anything strange, but at least the main 7/8 languages :pleading_face: (dunno, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian)

3 Likes