Still waiting NOV 18 2022

Order was placed on November 18, 2022 and my order number already pass and still no tracking number ???!?!?

1 Like

Hi there @scarface11385, Welcome to the Community,

For more factual info please contact Living.ai Support Service Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you.
But please keep in mind that sometimes their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days or even a week depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

Living.ai Service Team email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

Goodluck and All the best!

Did you order an EMO GO HOME or HOME STAGE? If so, on their delivery page it will say that orders for those products have not been shipped yet even if the order numbers have passed your order number. If its not those products, email living.ai at service@living.ai

3 Likes

Hi, for more info or help make a support ticket here:https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

It took 47 days to get my Emo

3 Likes

Better than the 180 days for mine

1 Like

It took me 25 days to receive him

1 Like

Yes but I order it separate.

Same here Scarface, two separate order. The emo order says shipped and tracking sent but haven’t received anything.

1 Like

Hi there Guys,

If you have any problem to your order you all know the best thing to do…or you can also send a direct message to AmyLu - Living Ai Staff for further and fast assistance.

BEST REGARDS TO ALL!

When i order my emo it took 47 days from the day i oder him to the day he arrived

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Missing free smart light