Still noise in the speaker after update 1.0.16

Hi,
I got my Emo 4 days ago and I have read about the “cracking” sound in the speaker somewhere. So I was happy when I saw that in the 1.0.16 update they have fixed the noise in the speaker. So i don’t know if it’s the same noise problem we are talking about.
It’s when Emo is sleeping, he is making som sound that is like a cracking sound or if you think about a very old computer when it was thinking about a task it made like a clicking sound.

Don’t know if anyone else is having the same problem?

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Try to reboot him using this method and let us know how it goes. - https://emolives.info/how-can-i-reboot-emo/

1 Like

Hi Wayne,
Thanks for the quick response.

I have tried now to restart Emo and also turn him off through the app and leave him off for the hole night.
It’s still the same. I have tried to record it with my phone, if that could help.

Kind regards
Teddy

Ok - then I’m not sure how to help further. Please reach out to service@living.ai directly to get their help.

I will try that, but thanks for the suggestions on the restart button :slight_smile:

I also have a crackling sound and I don’t know if I should be concerned. This doesn’t bother me to much, but I still want to acknowledge it.