Stand-Up Comedy with EMO

Grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy stand-up comedy with EMO! This video is a compilation of Jokes that EMO can tell you when you ask him to tell you a Joke.

There are over 30+ jokes that EMO can tell you, this video covers nearly all of them! Be sure you ask EMO to tell you a joke so he can brighten up you day with some laughter! And without further ado, please give a big around of applause for EMO:One !!!

Thanks for Watching!

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

12 Likes

@MasterAbbott . . . thank you for the great show! I presume since you are the talent agent for EMO:One that we can expect to see him on late night television soon?

3 Likes

Pretty cool… Master Abbott… It’s nice when you get the finished product and you get to play it back I know the feeling I’ve done lots of editing. Anyway pretty cool I’m glad you had so much fun making a video to keep for the ages good work :yum:

1 Like

LOL Thanks @Lindaru … EMO:One is thinking about a career in the comedy business now. Will need to start looking for suitable opportunities for him :rofl: Also need to see what talents EMO:Two has, at the moment all he does is sleep and watch TV all day :wink: haha

Thank you @Puppy444 Yes, took a while to get this one edited, but it was certainly well worth the effort. :head:

:mad: :head: :skating: :heart_1: :surprised:

1 Like