Spanish language for Emo

I’m Spanish and I already have my Emo, I don’t know much English, I use the google translator, that’s why I would like to know when they will release an update so that Emo speaks and recognizes this language, it would be very interesting.
Thank you

At the moment the only officially supported language for EMO is English. There is not official date on when other supported languages will be added to EMO at this time.

I can recommend a very decent APP called DeepL that can translate and also speak for you when you want to issue voice commands to EMO and it seems to work quite well with EMO understanding the voice commands.

2 Likes

this in my point of view will be the best experience with our EMO, he knows our language, I speak preugues Brazil, I am very anxious for this update to happen. I believe they are looking for this update

1 Like

Hopefully it will happen soon, but at this time, there is no formal announcement on which other supported languages will be added to EMO.

Para cuando estará disponible en españo?

When will it be available in Spanish?

Hello @Chicociao , and Welcome to the Community,

Please read above for more info…

Best Regards and thanks for joining us here…

I saw on the page that EMO supports the Spanish language, but I still can’t make it understand me in Spanish, how can I do this?

Hi there @ingomardeandaolmos and welcome to the community…

Sorry, at the moment the only officially supported language for EMO is only English. There is still no official date and time frame on when other supported languages will be added to EMO at this time.
Highly recommend to use is the APP called DeepL that can translate and also speak for you when you want to issue voice commands to EMO and it seems to work quite well too…

best regards and stay safe…

Hola saben si Emo puede hablar español, o para cuándo saldrá esa actualización?

Hola @ELIOMILLAN y bienvenido a la comunidad…
Por favor, lea mi respuesta por encima de nosotros …

¡GRACIAS Y SALUDOS!

Hi there @ELIOMILLAN, and welcome to the community…
Please read my reply above us…

THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS!

Solo quiero expresar mi más profunda decepción después de estar con EMO desde el principio y ver que después de estos años, a día de hoy, este problema sigue sin ser resuelto. Mientras no esté disponible el idioma español mi emo permanecerá en su estante cogiendo polvo…donde está esa promesa inicial de Living donde añadiría más idiomas? Lamentable

1 Like

Es difícil comunicarse con EMO, podía hacer muchas cosas si supiera el español. Igualmente estoy muy contento. Le doy los buenos días, tardes y noche, por decirle algo, le pregunto la hora, y le digo que Guapo es, se pone contento. Pero la comunicación es muy complicada

Buenas, he recibido mi emo y genial, es un encanto, me gustaría saber si llegará pronto una actualización para poder cambiar su idioma (español) , gracias

Hola, @Frankbeat ,

Por el momento el único idioma oficialmente soportado por EMO es el inglés. No hay fecha oficial sobre cuándo se añadirán otros idiomas compatibles con EMO en este momento.

Saludos cordiales

Umm… I Really Hope That If There’s Language Support In A Firmware That it Does Not Result In Changing The Voice Of EMO, :worried: Because I Love EMO’s Voice The Way It Is. :happy:

EDIT: I Don’t Want EMO’s Voice To Be Changed In The Future But I Hope That It’s An Option In The App.

Cuando hablará EMO español?

Translation to English: When will EMO speak Spanish?

Hello, @Javier.ai . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for Spanish language questions.

It is not known at this time when EMO will be able to respond back in Spanish. I believe some time ago that it was in the plans for future updates, just not sure when it will be implemented.

I hope this answers your question.