Smart light connection issue

Hello, I’m David living in Seoul, Korea. There was a problem after this update.

As shown in the update log, I disconnected the smart light from the outlet before the EMO update. And I finished updating EMO and started smart light but it doesn’t work.

I went into the app and checked, and there is no light registered in the smart light item.

So I linked the smart light again and again, but it doesn’t register. I reset EMO, but nothing changes.

How can I link EMO with smart light again?

And one of the members of my online community received the EMO I ordered, but there was no seal on my face and there was a lot of scratches on my face. What am I supposed to do with this problem?

We look forward to hearing from @Wayne_Zhang.

Can you take a video about the light connection issue?

1 Like

It shows that the firmware has not been installed. Try installing again, with the lights unplugged.

2 Likes

It seems that you haven’t updated to 1.0.16, please try to update it. It’s better to take a video when updating

1 Like

I updated it. and it still doesn’t work

Did you try to touch the light for a few seconds to re register?

1 Like

Is this light working normally at 1.0.15?

1 Like

It worked fine in the previous version

Is there any other emo near the light, except this one in the video?

1 Like

no. i only have one EMO.

I’ll sort it out again.

1. I removed the smart light from the power outlet for a new firmware update.

2. EMO’s new firmware update was successful.

3. But the list of smart lights is gone from the app, and EMO can’t control the smart lights.

4. I re-registered the smart light several times and reset the EMO, but it still doesn’t work. What’s the problem?

Can you provide the emo ID? You can get it when you connect to emo with app,like EMO-xxxx

1 Like

Just noticed that my emo doesn’t connect to smart light. Never had this issue. Long press until blinking doesn’t help :confused:

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smart Light Issue and Trouble Shooting!