Shipping to Canada - fees

Has anyone had an emo shipped to Canada? Did you have to pay customs fees? Are they using DHL or just China post to ship?
Also, is there a shipping cost or tax when you order emo or is it included in the price on the website? Thank you for any help!

1 Like

For mine to ship to Ontario it had a flat fee of $24USD. Probably won’t know if there will be a customs fee until it arrives at the border/Canada Post. Freight company may also depend on what’s available when it gets here since whatever I order from China is always delivered by a different system.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply :blush: I am also in Ontario

1 Like

you should not have to pay any import fees or customs at all… If you do it’s probably a scam… I’ve been scammed (something else)and fought back and within a few days after fighting asking for reassessment etc. my package was released mysteriously… EMO should not have any problems going through customs if it does it would be worrisome and you should ask for a reassessment by email and have it confirmed with Canada Border Services Agency… Or Canadian anti-fraud… Right now I’m in the middle of something suspicious and I haven’t started fighting back yet. To be honest I won’t know if it’s illegitimate completely 100% for another short time… But suspicious things are happening trust me. Anyway it should go through without any problem the keyword should… I’m trying to help that’s all I can say for now

1 Like