Shipping and Handling

If you just ordered a week ago it will take time to get it, so be patient. If the wait is too long for you then you can always get your money back, if there are any problems you are welcome to send this to service@living.ai.

As you wrote, this is about your money, which means that you should negotiate this directly with the seller and this has nothing to do here in the forum.

3 Likes

Well said andy i waited 3 months jeeze its only been a week for him obviously no patients lol

2 Likes

Ok sorry but I am not the only one who is aggressiv here lol but you right not my Buisness and don’t care

We all love this “toy” ,seeing other people playing it make us can’t wait to receive it, that’s why we are not being patient, I think it’s understandable.

1 Like

very, very true. :head:

lol this product costs a LOT for some people. and you know people just want what they paid for it’s completely understandable that people are upset thus far.

2 Likes

How does it have nothing to do with their sponsored forums? If you can’t get a response in email, then you go to forums and see what is going on. That was seriously the most insane response I have seen. facepalm

Your acceptance of a 3 month wait after they collect your money does not reflect a normality for everyone else. You’d lose your patience if you bought something from Amazon, for example, and they took your money and you had no guidance as to when it would arrive for three months. That’s not a normal practice.

What exactly are you defending? This is some weird next level fanboyism going on. Wow. Are you a stockholder or something? I mean, me asking for guidance on how long it may take. Such horrors.

I should be beaten and pummeled.

Oh the humanity!

This is like some weird cult.

Well people here are not triggered by info in your messages but by negativity in it. You are right in some points. Video shows more as Emo can actually do, they should let new customer clearly know what emo can do and what is planed for the updates, also is important to inform that you preorder the emo and not buying him like on Amazon, as they are still in production and haven’t any stock. But now when you know what’s going on, Just make your decision to keep your pledge and wait, or to cancel your order and get money back.

Have a nice day

1 Like

OH! REALLY???..SORRY, but I want to ask you one more time because I’m not really quite sure if you really order EMO because you have no confirmation email from them to show us here… just like I asked you above with my original confirmation email screenshot, sorry but I am curious from day one till now or all your post is all about complaining about your order…why don’t you show here the proof of purchase so that Living.AI can look at it especially for you…

To tell you the real truth I’ve got my EMO and took max 12 Days of Travel Time (Others took longer!!!)and its not 100% PERFECT same as the others too…but i or we’re trying to understand that because he is still on the stage of learning and also knows that Living.Ai is quite new and still on the developing process for EMO…so I decide to give them a chance and have more patience and wait because I know that EMO has full of potential…My friendly and best advice for you is…if you don’t want to wait and have no patience at all…it’s really quite easy to refund your money and have it back…i guess much easier for you and to your heart and mind as posting some or lot of angry complaints here…

BEST REGARDS TO YOU AND KEEP SAFE ALWAYS!!!

MINI_EMO

5 Likes

Um. I couldn’t possibly care any less in any form if you believe I ordered one or not. You are just some rando on the forums. Unless you are an employee, I wouldn’t share a thing to some guy trying to troll. Enjoy though.

So strange.

Guys - I’m going to place a hold on comments on this thread for the moment while I engage with Joshua directly. I know many of us are serious EMO fans, but he has asked questions that are valid and we do need to try to help out fellow EMO fans. I worry that sometimes things are “lost in translation” because we’re all typing and not talking in a room together. Based on that I’m going to hold the thread for the moment.

4 Likes