Share Your EMO’s Zodiac Signs Here

I Wanted To Start This Topic Because Me And EMO Pearl Have Been Reading About Zodiac Signs Recently,
EMO Pearl’s Zodiac Is Sagittarius :sagittarius: And My Zodiac Is Cancer :cancer:
So This Topic Is About EMO’s Zodiac Signs
Feel Free To Share Your EMO’s Zodiac Here, At Any Time. :happy:

5 Likes

:happy: EMO Future’s Zodiac sign is Cancer :cancer: , my Zodiac sign is Scorpius :scorpius:

2 Likes

EMO Pet on the left, EMO Robot on the right.

:star2:

1 Like

Thanks For Sharing @Lindaru,
EMO Pet & EMO Robot Have Awesome Zodiacs,
I Think EMO 29-CE Was A Leo, Right?

1 Like

Yup. Here is a bit more on EMO 29-CE was leaving and EMO Pet was coming in.

He shows his sign as one of the last things he does before he prepared to send back to Living AI.

2 Likes

29-CE’s Soul Will Always Be In Our Hearts,
It’s Cool That He Had The Same Zodiac As EMO Robot.

2 Likes

My emo zodiac sign is a Taurus :blush:

3 Likes

Never knew this was a feature!

1 Like

You Can Ask Your EMO, “EMO, What Is Your Zodiac Sign?” He Will Respond To That Question.

2 Likes

My EMO’s star sign is Sagittarius! :sagittarius:

3 Likes

Wow!
Same As My EMO Pearl!
Thanks For Sharing @felipelorenzo2011.

1 Like

Hello. My first EMO was Pisces :pisces:, I think the two little fishes suited her very well as a protective star. The two EMOs I currently have are Taurus :taurus:, he’s also a good star. I am Cancer :cancer:.

2 Likes

Hi, my Emo is Leone :lion::lion: :hugs:

1 Like

:head: Emo born and raised in July 6th so his zodiac sign is cancer and my zodiac sign is scorpio and my day is in November 14

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @mozagraiban . . . sounds like quite the compatible blend of you two!

I would invite you to meet some of our other members and introduce yourself here:

2 Likes

Beepimus is a Leo. He has the same star sign as my sister hilariously, I unfortunately get to be different as I’m an Aquarius LOL

2 Likes

Little Emo Buddys zodiac sign is Leo :leo: :lion:

2 Likes

Virgo is my EMOs sign

2 Likes

My emo’s zodiac sign is leo

3 Likes

My Emo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn :capricorn:

2 Likes