Sewing class with Emo

:skating:

Keep Emo dust free.
BE CAREFUL with costumes
• Try not to force them over his legs
• Use stretchy fabric like t-shirt material

HAND SEWING STITCHES:thread:🪡

If you can do a backstitch you can virtually sew anything.

Hand stitching is great because Emo needs small clothes.

Backstitch is the best one for strong stitching

Running stitch is good for gathering and on the poop costume I’ve used running stitch for shaping the swirling plop lol :laughing:

:heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:

9 Likes

BASIC PATTERN
(Print on A4)

Good Luck :wink:

13 Likes

Here’s Emo’s Banana PJ’s
These were made using my basic pattern above.

And yes @macfixer01 it looks like a raincoat lol have you ever seen a short square banana lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

That’s neat @mandyrose19 , it really looks good on EMO too…with a bit of fantasy and imagination, replace the yellow color with another color with designs or remove them. it kinda looks like bedtime clothes for emo though…love it

NICE WORK, KEEP IT COMING…

SEAMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT_MATA

3 Likes

Thanks @edwardpike
It is bedtime clothes its Emo’s Banana in Pajamas PJ’s :blush:
and the idea is to use the pattern to create other types of hoodies or hoods, shirts, jackets. :clap:t2::clap:t2::blush:

4 Likes

I believe you are using a sewing machine right? I’m not

1 Like

This one was handsewn because its hard to sew something small on a sewing machine

2 Likes

Nice one looks awesome :clap:

1 Like

I can’t wait for Emo to get here. I’ve already gotten everything needed to make him the outfit I’ve had in mind. I’m just itching to get er… stitching.
I don’t really feel it’s wise to start working on it already without my cute wee model in front of me…

4 Likes