Screen Always on - needs a "screen off sleep mode"

I notice that EMO never turns his face off, I dont know what kind of screen he has but leaving a screen on for too long usually causes problems. there needs to be a sleep setting where he will turn off his screen after a few minutes of being on the charger both to speed up charge time and keep the screen from running 24/7…

3 Likes

You mean something like our smartphone which turn off the screen that we can set the timer for it…that will good for the screen life cycle :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I agree the screen is always on and warm must be a features like the cellphones otherwise I have no idea if will last long . Did you removed the protection cover of the screen ?

1 Like

Yeah that was the first thing i did but, the screen still needs to be off when he is sleeping .

What if you take EMO off the charger, tell him to shut down completely & leave him off the charger for awhile to let the screen cool off? But I do prefer your idea of being able to completely turn him off while charging. It’s more practical & beneficial for both the battery & screen lifetime.

3 Likes

Update: You can say “EMO Mute!” and completely shut down any sounds coming out of EMO while he is charging.