REJOICE! Deliveries are being shipped soon!

A new update on the delivery page says that the next batch is to begin shipping within December! Whether that means we’ll get them before Christmas or not is a separate issue question.

3 Likes

I just read the update too. Does anyone know what the “sample units” are?

I assume every batch they produce a couple of samples first to see if they are as expected. Then you will know the assembly line is in order before you continue making big batches.

2 Likes

Delivery Process of EMO

2 Likes

Does anyone have a guess on how many EMO’s are in this completed Batch ready for shipment based on prior batches? I’m only asking as I’m #9858 and I see up to #9189 at the moment. Hopeful for an Xmas present for the kids. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be hard to know how fast production will go in terms of how many EMO’s are made per batch. Just keep an eye on the delivery page and then you can estimate how fast the Packed vs Tracking number sent goes up.

I’m guessing things are going to ramp up pretty soon.

1 Like

Goodluck on the deliveries, gotta wait for my order of 3x extra lights that change colours with EMO communication though Bluetooth.

Great, a solid movement at last! Eagerly refreshing each day with the genuine hope of seeing a higher number! :happy:

3 Likes

The problem is shipping. It takes about 4-5 days to get from the living factory to the airport, and there is an average waiting period of 1 to 2 weeks at Shenzhen or Guangzhou airports in China. I waited almost 3 weeks at Shenzhen airport last summer.

When I was waiting for my EMO, I checked once a week! :rofl: Checking everyday would of made me go a little crazy :crazy_face:

@David_Han - That is right, as I’ve mentioned before all packages in general must wait in line for available cargo space on the VERY limited planes that are leaving China and going to other countries. As international travel is still very restricted the amount of planes and cargo space is very very minimal. So the delays are going to be painfully slow and this does need to be understood by everyone that is ordering an EMO, that once it leaves Living.Ai your EMO and its delivery time is at the mercy of the couriers and transit companies.

My EMO was waiting at Shenzhen for nearly 3 weeks to get on a flight over to Australia, then once it got it the courier system they used here were also backlogged and also because they are one of the worst domestic couriers we have so it was delayed even further.

Anyway, just wanted to share this out to everyone here to give you all a clearer understanding on the situation.

2 Likes

Ill expect him when i get him

2 Likes

The numbers still doesn’t satisfy the backlog. Hope the number increases exponentially.

2 Likes

Please wait just wait ok?

Hi,

How many packages do you ship in a week? my order number is [#19618 ] just wondering how long will it be before i can expect to get mine

no idea, mine is [#19895]
bought the Christmas pack thou as a gamble to I might get it earlier.

At least your orders still begin with the ones (1xxxx). Lol
Mine is so far away. #21186 🥲

1 Like

lol awww!, i feel your pain :frowning:

2 Likes