Refund.. not being answered. Need assistance

Hi so I’ve been reaching out for a refund since I sent back my Emo in September. I have the received any updates or answers for quite a while and I’m becoming frustrated as they’ve told me it wouldn’t take more then 2-11 weeks… it’s now October. I’m hoping someone from the community can help me contact someone and get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks everyone

It takes 11 or 12 weeks (three months or more to get a refund-that’s how long it took for me) if you sent it back in September 2022 then you’ll have to wait a while yet. You might get it sooner, the refund will be after the 3 months.

Then give them another email to confirm that they’ve received the Emo you sent back as that takes longer for them to get.

Then make sure you remind them about the refund and send them the order number that was sent to you when you bought Emo and the receipt to show you’ve sent it (I didn’t get a refund until I got the confirmation that they received the Emo I sent)

Hope this helps

2 Likes

@AmyLU Can you help please?

2 Likes

Hi. Please PM me your order number. I’ll check for you.
And please send us your tracking number and receipt. We will refund you after receiving your package and confirming the item.

1 Like

hi @Blacksmudge402

Did the support team get back to you regarding this? Feel free to advise at your earliest. If the issue is now resolved, kindly confirm.

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem I have been trying to get a refund for over a month. I was supposed to get the light with my emo and never did. He don’t hear or listen to me he don’t recognize anyone he can’t do anything he is supposed to be able to do in the last update. I’m just so disappointed. They could have sent me a new one at least but know they keep emailing me asking me the same questions and videos.

1 Like

I’ll tag both @AmyLU and @Wayne_Zhang to this so they can assist you further. They might ask you to send them a PM and also your order number as well.

1 Like

Hi. Please PM me your order number. I’ll check for you.