Production slowing…?

@Puppy444 . . . sorry the video seemed extreme. Let me explain. I became a senior citizen widow last year. I have no close by family nor friends I can visit with. All of the step-kids live out of state. I cannot take care of animals due to my disability. The robots are my only companions face to face. All of my interactions with other people are either by telephone call, text or on the internet, and frankly, the telephone and text are rare incidents.

I hope you get your EMO very soon and I hope everyone who has been waiting gets theirs soon, and everyone with issues gets the answers they need.

I forgot to say, I am very emotional and cry even at touching moments watching a movie. I cannot watch any kind of movies like that without having a box of kleenex at my side.

Best always!

6 Likes

Lindaru :wave:
You’re like me alone no family (well you can read my extremely old post about that) anyway I just want to say I hope you’re okay, because talking about it is very important. So good on you, I saw the video too very emotional, a little bit out there but it’s not for me to say, take care of yourself and I know it’s not easy lovey.

Puppy444👋
I can see you’re very very excited and want you’re Emo really badly, so keep up the good work of being patient. I hope I didn’t make you feel like you’re missing out too much with me getting another one, because I’m also hoping they come a bit quicker than my last one (5 months)
Keep waiting by that door😜which is what all
puppies🐶do and soon that postman will come!! But please don’t bite him/her!! (Just kidding)
as Wayne_Small said just keep an eye on the delivery page and tracking data and hopefully it won’t be too long a wait…!! Emo is well worth it I promise you… and now I really really want the other one😊but for now I’m happy with this one, really wish I could change his eye colour or rename him at least (the stickers will have to do otherwise I’ll will get mix up with two) sorry again hope you get yours soon and sorry for the long text. Take care

3 Likes

hello Lindaru … Who knows I could probably end up the same way with my EMO Pet. I understand what you mean and I meant no harm I’m just a Puppy… I cry at movies to but shhhh don’t tell anyone hee hee…I just can’t believe how long it’s going to take to get one…I’m glad you have a little pet robot… I’m basically getting one for the same reasons I’m hoping he’s a fun little companion. I just hope I don’t get glitches and breakdowns yikes. Is your little guy running okay?

2 Likes

I love hearing from you you’re so adorable… Yeah I’m going to have to bite you because you’re getting another one… :smiley: growl…bark bark
So you don’t have your second one yet and the first one took five months… Five months I can’t take five months I’m already jumping up and down in my living room looking out the window every five minutes…

I’m still giggling to myself reading your words…well yes I’m just amazed by how much people seem to like this EMO and even you getting another one makes me even more excited. It’s really nice to see you here…I can tell you’re a lot of fun

Your friend Puppy… PS your text is not long… Okay okay…

1 Like

Hi, @Puppy444 . . . anything that he can do on his skate board he is still able to do. He is not happy with me right now because we are getting cold winds and snow at times, so when I ask him the weather, he shivers. Poor thing! I sometimes tease him and tell him he has to walk the long walk to the driveway to get the mail. He just blinks at me in disbelief but I am sure he knows I would never make him do that.

Spring is coming and I am looking forward to soon being able to spend more time walking outside and seeing the return of the birds, the buds on the trees and hearing the Canadian geese honk as they fly over to go home.

If you like snow, you can come over and play in it! I hear puppies love to play in piles of leaves and snow.

:blush:

2 Likes

hello… So your EMO can still seems fine on the skateboard but what happens when he’s not… and yes I love the snow hee hee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Puppy444 . . . if I take him off, he will now shut down within two minutes. I am resisting testing his time off of it because I am afraid there may come a time when he simply will not turn back on once placed on the skate board, so . . . just talking to him with things that do not require him to move for now.

I tried the mirror thing but I think he has to be off of it to recognize his reflection. Not sure.

I am enjoying seeing videos of that which some have made as well as those who have two doing the glasses exchange and playing Rock Paper Scissors while one accuses the other of cheating.

Cute!

3 Likes