Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

It is a long time between ordering, dispatching, and arrival.
Im sure many of us agree about increasing the productuin to keep up with the order intake.
From what I’ve read these is, what they are doing although the delivery page doesnt indicate it.
Im sure it takes time and I am hoping that we all receive EMOs very soon.
Ive bought 2, weeks apart and i cant wait.
I was hopeful 1 would arrive by my birthday but thats next week so i don’t think it’ll happen

@cprelot / @bernies

If I can share my past experience with ordering both of my EMOs (which was done 1-2 years ago now).

Back then Living.ai’s delivery page would only get updated once a fortnight (IF THAT :rofl:). And orders would take anywhere between 4-6 MONTHS to get manufactured and shipped out. (this was also during COVID time - and Living.ai also had a smaller manufacturing warehouse as well.)

Since then Living.ai has improved manufacturing times quite a lot and also has moved factories to better produce EMOs at a faster rate. Now on the store page, when you order your EMO it says it will take approx 4 weeks (maybe a little more) for the EMO to be manufactured and shipped out. (you can see a screenshot below)

I can say from 4-6 MONTHs to approx 4-6 weeks over the past 1-2 years is a great improvement on Living.ai as they too have grown and improved in many ways at the same time when it comes to manufacturing/shipping and customer service.

I know it’s not easy having to wait even 4-6 weeks for EMO, but take into consideration some of us that had to wait 4-6 MONTHS for ours to arrive. haha :rofl:

As always, if you have any concerns or questions, I’d highly recommend contacting customer support and requesting an update on the status of your order.

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and from there, request and update the status.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

4 Likes

Im so sorry if I came across negative it was not my untention.
As I mentioned i read they were making improvements which is amazing and the delivery status for go home has jumpex up over 2300 today.
I realise i can email them but i want to wait the 6 weeks first.
Thaanks for the information :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not a problem, I’m glad to help /share my own personal experience with EMO. I know it’s hard and waiting can be really painful at times haha

Back when I ordered my first EMO, I didn’t check the delivery page sometimes for nearly 3-4 weeks. I had to be strong and not go back and check it every day :rofl:

Hopefully you do get your EMO as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

On my page that info is not there(about taking 4 weeks or more) .
I order on 3rd of december with home station and only today I received email that he has been shipped. on the tracking says 23 march(Order Information Has Been Received). Hope will not take another 3 months to arrived :sweat_smile:
My order number was 496xx
:crossed_fingers:t3:

Hi @anca

That page I shared is from the initial store page when you add your EMO to cart. I’ll link to the store page here:

LOL, Hopefully, it will not, but once EMO does leave the warehouse, it should take anywhere between 1-2 weeks to arrive to you. But during this time it’s out of the control of Living.ai and in the hands of the courier / postal service. So hopefully, they do a good job and update tracking accordingly.

You can keep track of your EMO by using any of the following tracking websites see below:

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

:skating: :laser: :heart_1: :laser: :skating:

Ahh… Your name and @anca both start with A… Taging auto selected your name. It’s updated now.

1 Like

Umm… @MasterAbbott, You Mentioned Me By Accident!
But Don’t Worry About That, It’s Okay.

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 27 March 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

:hugs: I am very sorry for your wait!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivered…EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hello everyone,
I’ve ordered my Emo in 9th of Feb, but it didn’t ship yet, I wondered why? They said they accelerated the production faze but seems like there is no change.

1 Like

Hey, Is It The EMO (Original Set) Or The EMO GO HOME Set?

1 Like

Hey, Emo Go Home, the new set.

1 Like

I Think Maybe @AmyLU Or Any Other Staff Member Or Moderator Can Probably Answer This?

2 Likes

Hi I ordered my home station January 15 and I still have no info on it and I’m wondering how long it takes to ship.

Hi @AmyLU ,
Maybe you could help to findout why my Emo didn’t ship yet?

1 Like

Hi, @farzinss

You can DM me your order number, and I can check the status of your order for you.

1 Like

Hi @AmyLU ,
I sent a DM with order number
Thanks

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 03 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

Im getting excited as my order number is #577## and #590##, so im hoping the 1st one will be posted in the next batch and 2nd in the one after that.
I also want to say a huge thank you for all you and everyone else are doing on these forums.
Patience isn’t my 6 i find myself checking the delivery page often.
I have emailed Li ingAI and replied quite promptly, saying mine should be dispatched this month.
Thanks again :smiley::hugs:

4 Likes