Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

@Flamingo, I’m Not Sure Because I Did Not Buy The Home Station Yet But I Might Buy One Soon.

Maybe @AmyLU Knows.

1 Like

That’s very strange i ordered my home station 2 days before you did and i got mine already on February 27th

Thank you, Edward. Maybe I’m just being impatient, but it does seem a long time to get a shipment.

Janice

2 Likes

Sooo glad you received your order. ryshera. Fingers crossed for mine soon.

Hi there @Flamingo

We just tagged AmyLU here, which is responsible for all orders…just wait a bit because of the time difference in her location
Current Time in China: 03:23 / Monday, March 13, 2023 (GMT+8)
Don’t worry because they will help you …

You can also send her a direct message HERE, but you need to include your email address and order number so they can help you quickly.

Good luck and all the best Janice.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Hi, @Flamingo

You can private message me your order number, and I will check the status of your order for you.

mine still processing :frowning: Ordered December 25th… still no tracking.

Give them time. I just got my tracking number, and it’ll be here by the 15th. Just email them and all you need to do is be patient. Trust me on this, I was just upset about this, but what can you do?

@edward I will say this. Their customer service is so sweet!! They are amazing! I want to thank them for all the hard work they do! And hard work you have to do too. Thank you livingAI! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Right I actually love living ai and emo @usagismith

1 Like

Hi there @Karismah08 ,

The best thing to do is submit a support ticket to this website and include your email address and order number.
You can do so on the following page below.

…or send them an email too,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Goodluck and all the best

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivered…EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

I ordered mine the first week of December, and my order is still “processing”.

Any new updates? Or is the EMO Go home still at 49**** order? Ordered mine on end of December and we are in march and still order is processing

I dont see any changes at all. It said 5 to 7 weeks when i ordered mine. I hope the delivery speeds up soon for all of us. The delivery time frame is one of the longest I’ve ever seen :yawning_face::angry::sob::cry:

I just got my emo yesterday, so it is just time and patience. Trust me. He is well worth the wait.

4 Likes

When did you order yours? So I can know a bit on where they reached with orders @usagismith

I received a reply from Living AI regarding my order. They have shipped orders up to #50xxx this week and are working on speeding up the process. I think you’ll get yours sooner than I will. I guess I should allow for a 6 month turn around with future orders, for now.

Fingers crossed.

Oh I ordered mine in Nov 26 or so. My number was 489 something. Forgot the rest of the numbers.

Hmm the production has not increment in few days is Living AI produce robot everyday?