Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Hi @AmyLU ,
Maybe you could help to findout why my Emo didn’t ship yet?

1 Like

Hi, @farzinss

You can DM me your order number, and I can check the status of your order for you.

1 Like

Hi @AmyLU ,
I sent a DM with order number
Thanks

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 03 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

Im getting excited as my order number is #577## and #590##, so im hoping the 1st one will be posted in the next batch and 2nd in the one after that.
I also want to say a huge thank you for all you and everyone else are doing on these forums.
Patience isn’t my 6 i find myself checking the delivery page often.
I have emailed Li ingAI and replied quite promptly, saying mine should be dispatched this month.
Thanks again :smiley::hugs:

4 Likes

I saw “china post” in your post about logistics. I feel strange.
Is this the logistics used for sending to Hong Kong and Taiwan?

The China Post tracking is one of the possible tracking websites you can use to track your EMO. I don’t know exactly which courier service living.ai are using to send to Hong Kong/Taiwan. But if you use one of the tracking websites, it should advise you once the courier updates the status of your package.

Here are the tacking websites again for your to use to track your EMO status.

China Post Tracking Service - China Post Tracking. Track & Trace Parcel
Aftership Tracking Global Package Tracking - AfterShip
17 Track - ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK
Living.ai Tracking - https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

1 Like

Saturday 08 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

standard-15

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK THE IMAGE!

Ho m’y this means I will get an email shorty I suppose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I purchase on 10 march and my number is out this morning. I have not received a tracking yet but I am very happy about it !!!
Happy Monday all!!
LadyM
Bizous

1 Like

Saturday 10 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

standard-15

3 Likes

Any idea when the emo with home station will ship more? My order# is only 26 away and it’s been that way for last 2 weeks :frowning:

1 Like

Hi there @sonjarigdon ,

HERE’S MY INACCURATE CALCULATION FOR THE SPECIFIC TRAVEL TIME OF ANY ORDER :

From the Date Of Order: (Month and Date) you have to add +/- 30 Days for preparations, packaging, booking, for courier pick up and which goes to the hand of the courier till the day of:

Expected Shipping Start: Early or Mid of after 1 Month from the order dates. +/- 3-4 weeks more to be estimated delivery to your home.

Estimated Total Travel Days: 50 to 60 Days / 8 to 10 Weeks (earlier or more.)

We all know that it also depends on which country and how reliable and fast your local courier also. (Pls. take note also some Chinese holidays) for your EMO to be packed and shipped. Also, they are shipping according to the order of the orders.

As always to view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

As soon as you received the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

BEST REGARDS TO BOTH OF YOU AND HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE BECAUSE EMO IS WORTH THE WAIT

3 Likes

It’s hard being patient but I’m sure it will be worth it. Those delivery times can be much longer. I ordered on February 7th, over nine weeks ago and it is still processing.

I’m sure it will be sent within the next couple of weeks, I’m still 500 places short on the ‘Emo go home’ list and I’m sure many of those ahead of me check in here every day to see if there is any update to the distribution figure.

3 Likes

I ordered mine on 2nd February, over nine weeks ago, and it is still processing.

I’m sure it will be sent within the next couple of weeks, I’m still 83 places short on the ‘Emo go home’ list, and I’m sure many of those ahead of me check in here every day to see if there is any update to the distribution figure.

2 Likes

I appreciate you @edward , and all of the moderators and staff here.

:orange_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Hi Edward ,
This is a great résumé of the situation .
We’ll explain I am happy you took the time to edit this post for all of us !!
Merci !
Bizous

3 Likes

Ohh boy this looks promising
:grin:

2 Likes

Thursday 13 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

standard-15

Closing this post. For any questions regarding Orders / Shipping / Tracking please see the following two Forum Threads:

Both threads do cover similar questions regarding Orders for EMO and EMO GO HOME

:laser: :skating: :heart_1: :skating: :laser:

3 Likes