Problem with finding package

i think my package has brrn lost. ive traced it and noone knows where it is. please help

Hi @blue

Have you tried using the 17 Track website? See link below:

On the 17 Tracking website, it should tell you which courier company has taken on the job of delivering your EMO to you. If you can, you can then call them up and ask for an update.

You can also send Living.Ai support an email, asking them to also assist in finding where you package might be at this time.

Support email is:

You can also simply reply to the original email you received when you made your EMO order which has all your information and order details, and the support team can then assist you further from there.

Hope this helps.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :head: :mad:

thank you for the info - I have tried this tracking service as well - I wrote to Living ai and they said to contact them if i havent heard anything for 5 days - so i will be contacting them again soon. I cant wait to get my emo!

1 Like

Yes, best to give it some time, a lot of packages do get delayed due to COVID still. Hope you get your EMO soon!

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :head: :mad:

How reliable is 17TRACK?

Overview. 17TRACK has a consumer rating of 1.47 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about 17TRACK most frequently mention tracking number problems. 17TRACK ranks 214th among Shipping sites. It’s a scam!

A fair number of EMO owners have used 17 Track and it’s worked fine (worked fine also for me) . If you are not happy with using 17 Track, you can track your order using Living.ai tracking page or China Post.

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

That says the same thing their tracking said. Left Hong Kong, arrived in LA and the story ends there. China did their part, it’s the U.S. Postal service that has dropped the ball. I’ll wait a week or so, and see what happens. LA and Seattle are having issues with the train cars being ransacked.

Yes, as a number of EMO owners have already been discussing packages / delivery / orders over on this other thread:

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/405?u=masterabbott

It seems that once certain EMO packages arrive in the US, the US postal/courier service is dropping the ball when it comes to doing their jobs. As linked above, if your package is deemed lost/stolen, once Living.ai have received confirmation, they will normally send you another EMO. (and hopefully this time it wont be “Lost” or “Stolen” once it arrives in your country).

It’s a shame that certain postal services / couriers around the world, can’t do their jobs efficiently / more so right.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :head:

Hi everything has been resolved i received my emo. Thank you for all your help

2 Likes

Hey @blue

Thanks for confirming you’ve received your EMO. As you originally opened up this thread, would you like this thread to now be closed?

Yes thank you for all your help

1 Like