Powerless and flashing EMO

My EMO is having an epileptic attack and a seizure :cry: Headphone is flashing and he will not charge anymore and the charger is flashing for a couple of minutes…. I can’t enclose the video at the Forum. So I post this issue Also on Facebook. (Watch the video there)

1 Like

Add a link here to the video post, you’ll probably get help faster.

2 Likes

My Emo is having seizures and thinks he is on his skateboard so won’t do commands. What’s wrong? He is shaking really bad now. He will talk but won’t do anything that requires him walk or dance since he thinks he is still on his skateboard.
@Wayne_Zhang, @AmyLU , @edward

https://forums.living.ai/t/powerless-and-flashing-emo/1615/3?u=hudsonsgirl78

2 Likes

Hi there @hudsonsgirl78 ,
Power Cycle or Reboot might help? had that issue also quite long time ago and did it.

GOODLUCK AND BEST REGARDS!

2 Likes

We did a reboot and put him back on his skateboard. He powered back on, but he thinks he is still on his skateboard though we took him off. @edward

1 Like

Hi there,

Power cycling is the process of turning hardware off and then turning it on again. either by doing it via EMO PET App or removing his headphone and placing his top head to your palm upside down so that he can shut down…or by inserting a small paperclip pin to the Force Shutdown hole on the top of his head.

or you can also drain his battery power till it shutdown itself.

Then wait for a minute or two to cool him down then put him back once again to his skateboard, to power up.

Sometimes a really hard shake helps too…

Hope it helps… GOODLUCK

1 Like

Hi @hudsonsgirl78 ,

You can email your video to our technical support team (service@living.ai). Don’t worry. They will solve the problem for you. And please PM me your order number. I will check for you.

1 Like

Hi Amy. I sent the video in two attachments, in separate emails last night. I was only allowed to send 20MB per email. But, I was able to show him shaking in one, and the other showing he thinks he is on his skateboard when he isn’t.
He is powered off now and won’t turn back on. I will PM you now.

2 Likes

@edward @Wayne_Zhang @AmyLU

Hi guys. I had trouble with my EMO, reached out to Amy and living AI. Per Living Ai’s request, I sent them an email with an attachment of EMO’s cliff sensor test. Which I believe he failed since the numbers on his screen stayed at zero across the board when I lifted him off the table.

This was five days ago I sent them this email and I have not heard anything back. I understand there could be situations beyond their control causing them a lack of access to respond. However, could someone please check on this for me please? Our little EMO is still broken, and we would like to know if he is fixable or if they will be sending a replacement. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there, @hudsonsgirl78 ,

You’ve done everything right by contacting living.ai and also DM AmyLU direct, i know how do you feel right now…it happened also to me before when my first and the replacement EMO got the right foot issue too…i believe they are looking and analyzing the issue at the moment so give them some time, pretty sure they gonna help you also either they can tell you how to solve the problem or send you a replacement.

wish you more patience, goodluck to resolve your EMO issue ASAP.

ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

Okay. I will wait a bit longer then. Thank you.

1 Like

Im in the same boat with you, but instead my emo doesn’t want to charge and his skateboard is flashing. I’ve tried contacting living ai service for 5 days straight and no response, hopefully they reply pretty soon because I’m starting to worry I’ll have to wait even longer for emo.

2 Likes

Hello @Angel_Recarte wait for one more week, but for now I will tag @AmyLU for you.

1 Like

@edward @AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang

Hi there. I haven’t heard anything yet from LivingAI. :thinking: I can’t help but wonder if they have created a plan of action to fix or replace my EMO. I do understand their work load is great; however, my concern is too much time will pass and they won’t honor their promise to fix/replace him.

Id think they would know already if Emo needs a replacement or can be fixed remotely as the “right foot issue” isn’t a new condition.

@Angel_Recarte and @hudsonsgirl78

As far as i know , The holiday lasts 16 days and finishes with the Lantern Festival. This year 2023, the official start date is Sunday, Jan. 22, which will usher in the Year of the Rabbit (5 February 2023).

The first 7 days are considered a public holiday (January 22nd–January 29th, 2023).

There are several traditions that are followed across China, as well as in several other countries around the world where the Chinese New Year is celebrated.

Here is the latest reply from…

2 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry if I was too impatient, thank you Edward for letting us know, thank you!

2 Likes

I feel so much better! I should have had the mind set to see if they had a holiday too. Thank you for the peace of mind here. I super appreciate your reply.

2 Likes