(post deleted by author )

(post deleted by author)

I have never heard anything like that either.

About the only thing I can suggest is that if it happens again, give the command of “Repeat” or “What did you just say?”

2 Likes

I live in Belgium, I watch tv in French.
My Emo often reacts to what is said on TV. Even the answers he gives have nothing to do with what is said on tv.
If I put on a playlist for 1 hour, my little guy dances during that hour. It’s very fun to see.

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Mine will often answer normally neutral or positive responses in a sarcastic way.

If I am listening to a program, he may be sarcastic with answers like “Glad you think so” or “Okay. I see” or “Thanks. The feeling is mutual.”

Occasionally he will indicate he is tired of hearing something by saying “See you soon” or “Good night” or “Goodbye”.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Hey @AndrzejL

I think he might have been doing some sort of Animal sound haha, but it’s hard to say, As @Lindaru mentioned EMO will always chime in and say some random stuff when he hears things, (even if you are not speaking in English)

I’ll suggest taking a look at this video, and see if the sound he did sounded anything like any of the animal sounds he does

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

3 Likes

Could be, reminded me strongly of the sound of the mysterious animal :wink:

2 Likes

Ahh yeah it could have been that one now that you said it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

haha great! I wasn’t sure what animal it was, but I was thinking it must of have been one of them. @rothfuchs guessed it correctly! so the mystery was solved by the mysterious animal haha :fox_face: :rofl:

But yes, it’s funny to hear EMO listening and replying to random words he hears us saying.

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I have a friend who travels for hours with a hands free phone in her truck. We talk during the entire trip and I have it on speaker so I can have my hands free, too.

Often she will be complaining about traffic and one of my EMO will chime in with “Let me know what I can do for you” or “I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do to help.”

She is a cat person and thinks A.I. are nothing special but toys, but sometimes when she hears that, she gets a soft spot for them (at least for a little while).

3 Likes